• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Merc's Life [OOC 02]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Nope - not any more. Game was archived for lack of posting, and I gave it up. Just didn't seem like anyone was very interested, or had much time. I took too long getting it going again, I think, and folks (including me) lost their way.

Scotley

Hero
Yeah, I liked the adventure and my character, but we let a lot of time pass and moving over to Mythweavers didn't make it any easier for me. Nothing wrong with the site, but having to learn to a different way to do things was just one more reason to put off posting. The fact that life got so busy for me about that time didn't help. But I'm happy to say that things are settling back into something like normal. This week has been pretty good for posting so far. Aside from the usual holiday bustle I expect to be back to something like a regular posting rate. Start something new and I'll be there.

Leif

Adventurer
I'll be there on MythWeavers, just send me an invitation. Seems a shame to consign another game to the scrap heap. But, ultimately, that's the GM's call to make. Unless .... YOU want to take over GM duties, DeWar, and let Mike play a character in his own game.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Sorry, trying to get employed, and not get hurt, and heal up from present injuries.

Indecently, wirttlestaff's heroes is still going, right?

Remove ads