• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Merc's Life [OOC 02]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Any clues on the type of setting?AP or home brew / neutral to good or neutral to evil city-wilderness -city&wilderness . . . . .

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Set on Golarion. I'll set up a pretext for the characters to be together, and run a series of adventures - likely a combination of published stuff and originals. It should run like a TV series - a campaign long story arc for the entire campaign that runs in the background/weaving through the "episodes."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I've got the game forum started, though it's still marked "Private" as I'm still working to get it set up the way I'd like.

Once I get it finished I'll make it "Available" and post the advertisement. I'll probably advertise for 6 spots, planning on the three of you taking half of those - but there's a caveat. I'll be posting some expectations in the ad that I'd like for you to look at before you commit. (That sounds somewhat ominous on re-reading . . . they're not that bad, really).

I've been doing some thinking and discussing about things that help games run smoothly and keep their momentum, and about things that make me somewhat less stressed as a GM and keep running the game from feeling like homework. Posting rate and content for the first part, and indulging my need for organization and neatness for the second are the main things I've come up with.

Shout out to [MENTION=29548]mleibrock[/MENTION]: I haven't mentioned you earlier, but you are surely welcome to this game as well! However, I know how busy you are, and how time consuming this will be (especially at first), so please don't feel pressured or obligated to join us. We're playing in Carrion Crown, and I'm in both your Council of Thieves and your Wrath of the Righteous game so we've got our gaming contact well in hand.

mleibrock

First Post
Thanks Mike, but you have me pegged correctly right now. I don't want to commit to another game and not have time for it - so a pass for now.

Scotley

Hero
I've got the game forum started, though it's still marked "Private" as I'm still working to get it set up the way I'd like.

Once I get it finished I'll make it "Available" and post the advertisement. I'll probably advertise for 6 spots, planning on the three of you taking half of those - but there's a caveat. I'll be posting some expectations in the ad that I'd like for you to look at before you commit. (That sounds somewhat ominous on re-reading . . . they're not that bad, really).

I've been doing some thinking and discussing about things that help games run smoothly and keep their momentum, and about things that make me somewhat less stressed as a GM and keep running the game from feeling like homework. Posting rate and content for the first part, and indulging my need for organization and neatness for the second are the main things I've come up with.

Shout out to [MENTION=29548]mleibrock[/MENTION]: I haven't mentioned you earlier, but you are surely welcome to this game as well! However, I know how busy you are, and how time consuming this will be (especially at first), so please don't feel pressured or obligated to join us. We're playing in Carrion Crown, and I'm in both your Council of Thieves and your Wrath of the Righteous game so we've got our gaming contact well in hand.

I shall eagerly await your terms sir.

Remove ads