A world in Darkness IC- Calling Wilphe and Nac Mac Feegle

Ghostknight

First Post
I can sympathise- once one has given ones word, it is surely better to fulfill it than to break it.

As such- go to the city, once you leave this place it is two days travel to the north. The entrance you need is in a cleft of rocks- concealed by a rockfall. You will recognise it by three trees on the cliffs above, each of which resembles a man bent over, and each tainted and thus bearing blood red leaves.

When you are finished there, and are willing to listen to me further, call on me by brealing this amulet.

He hands an amulet bearing his face to Sychella.

For now, then, there is nothing more to say. I will leave and thank our hosts- they do not know me, so do not distress them over much. I protect them at the moment as it is not in my interests that the erstwhile rulers around here gain access to this area and I cannot use it myself. It reeks of good and is only endurable for short times.

Wilphe

Adventurer
"Until we meet again then," Sychella gives a formal courtsey and slips the amulet inside her clothes, "We shall probably stay here tonight and travel on in the morning, if we have nothing further to discuss I shall talk with our hosts scouts."

Zerth

First Post
"Gor not gonna miss devil. Gor gets some rest now, if tomorrow we go again."

The minotaur looks for a good place to rest and it doesn't take very long for him to fall asleep.

Ghostknight

First Post
The devil dissapears, leaving behind a faint stench of rotting meat, but that quickly dissapears. As he dissapears, the sound of a bell can be heard, followed shortly thereafter by a knock on the door.

One of the Lost puts its head in

You rang? How can I help?

Looking around, it looks confused at the lack of the man and the minotaur laying down to sleep.

We have a hut prepared for you if you wisj to retire for the night. If there is nothing else I will guide you there.

Wilphe

Adventurer
"I was due to talk to your scouts, may I still do so? Does someone want to take a look at Racid's arm, if he has got the same problem as the city has then we need to get a handle on it."

Sychella will talk with the scouts, comparing notes on the area, paying particular attention to their route to the city. She'll also find out if they are willing to make trade and diplomatic contact with Tumil. If possible she'll arrange to get some sample trade goods to pick up on their way back.

Quirhid

First Post
Now that the devil is gone the dwarf seems a more relaxed. "This red stuff really itches," he points out scraching his back with his hammer.

Ghostknight

First Post
PLease follow me, I will take you to the prepatred hut. I believe that the scouts are waiting to meet with you in the hut

The Lost one leads you out and through the village. Now that night has fallen the area is silent, no stars or moon can be seen and it is obvious from the lack of noise that children are in bed.

You are led to mud brick hut with a thatch roof, inside there is a small sitting room amd another room beyond in which can be seen beds. In the sitting room are two of the Lost, dressed in green stained leather armor. They stand as you enter, your guide turning to you to address you

I will summon the healer, perhaps she can help. Sleep well and do not get lost in your dreams

As she walks out, she glances surreptitously at Racid, perhaps even a bit pityingly?

Zerth

First Post
The minotaur is amused by the thought of getting lost. "Har! Get lost? Only in his dreams Gor could do that! You too sleep well, little ones."

Gor will stay with Sychella if she wishes to speak with the scouts, but will retire for the night soon afterwards.

Remove ads