Adv: A Night at the Opera; Judge TwoHeadsBarking

Walking Dad

First Post
Qynn d'Cealis, Eladrin Swordmage 1

Qynn, not wanting to be separated from the rest of the group decides to move toward Dane.

[sblock=OOC]
Move to N4 if possible
Minor mark P4

Can I prepare an attack if someone moves into reach?

[/U] [sblock=Mini stat block]
Qynn
Perception: 17 Insight: 12 Low-light Vision
AC 19 Fortitude 12 Reflex 14 Will 15
Hit Points: 23 / 29 Bloodied: 14
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +5 vs Charm
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:7 Surges per day: 10 / 10
At-Will Powers: Aegis of Shielding, Sword Burst, Frigid Blade
Encounter Powers: Feystep, Chilling Blow
Daily Powers: Sweeping Frostblade

Condition: -
[/sblock][/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=Rurdev]I apologize. Though my notes clearly marked you as level 3 both the link in my notes and the link on the first post of this thread linked to a level 2 character sheet. It has been ammended. [/sblock]

Qynn, not wanting to be separated from the rest of the group decides to move toward Dane. The Eladrin lifts his blade, prepared to strike if anyone dares move forward.

[sblock=OOC]
You can move to N4 and you can ready an attack. And you do so.
[/sblock]

The first crossbowman, now only feet away from Qynn, slammed his bolt in and took quick aim. It was the perfect distance for a devastating shot. The bolt slammed high into Qynn's chest.

Eyeing the eladrin's stance the dwarf drops his crossbow and pulls a small warhammer from the rigging readying for melee.

[sblock=ooc]
Dwarf1 one attacks, 27 vs AC. 13 damage. Qynn is bloodied.
Dropped Crossbow. Draws Hammer.
[/sblock]

The second dwarf readies his crossbow and fires at Dane again. Dane manages to deflect it with his shield but his attacker still belows out a laugh, cleary amused at the sport.

[sblock=ooc]Miss.[/sblock]

The female half-orc, clearly enraged forces herself into standing and quickly attacks the looming shifter. Rurdev manages to deflect the blow, but just barely.

[sblock=ooc]Miss[/sblcok]

The halfing engaging Sheng and Hadrak moves forward quickly lunging at the cleric for some quick damage.

[sblock=ooc]Halfling1 moves to W7 and attacks Hadrak. 22 vs AC. 6 damage. [/sblock]

Suddenly the door linking to the lobby opens and the halfling who was on stage comes charging at the two from behind. He strikes at Sheng, traping the two between their blades. The cut is enough to tip the scales against the sorcerer.

[sblock=ooc] Halfling 2 charges Sheng. 18 vs AC. 5 damage. [/sblock] [/sblock]

The Tiefling appears again on the stairs stage left, revealing a door from somewhere in the 2nd floor that goes directly to those stairs. He quickly takes in the situation and moves further up the stairs into the catwalks.

[sblock=ooc] Tiefling appears at W7. Moves to Q6. He has no armor, but weilds a dagger in his off hand.[/sblock]

-------------------------------

Round 2

20 - Qynn - @I6 - 10/29 - Bloodied - Acted
19 - Enemies
Dwarf w/ Crossbow 1 @P4 - -12 hp - Marked by Qynn - Acted
.......... AC 16
Dwarf w/ Crossbow 2 @O6 - Acted
Half-Orc @H4 - -26 hp - Cursed - Acted
........... AC 19; R 18
Halfling 1 @W7 - 8/34 hp - Bloodied - Acted
........... Reflex 15
Halfling 2 @W12 - Acted
Tiefling @Q6 - Acted
16 - Sheng - @W11 - 9/26 - +2 to his next attack against Halfling 1, Bloodied
14 - Dane - @L5- 42/42
14 - Hadrak - @W9- 36/42
14 - Incarnation - @H9- 42/42
14 - Rurdev - @H5 - 41/41

MAPS!

The stage is about 2 1/2 feet above the rest of the ground floor.
The pit in front of the stage is 2 1/2 feet lower than the ground floor. The long hallway that Sheng and Hadrak are emerging from is at a very slight incline. The two statues on stage take up a 10 by 10 space each. The curtains are tall enough to exist on the first and second floors. The second floor is about ten feet above the ground floor.

There is no guard fail on the stairs or between H7 and I7.

Squares with with lights in them do not block line of effect but do provide cover. The walkways have metal railings.

[sblock=1st Floor]
Map1st10.png

[/sblock]

[sblock=2nd Floor]
Map2nd10.png

[/sblock]

[sblock=3rd Floor]
Map3rd10.png

[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Sheng grunts in pain and sprints our of the new halfling's way, and quickly turns to cast, in a set of fluid moves, a bolt of chaotic energy, that fly over the dwarf's head and opens a hole in the chest of the halfling. The bolts turns back like a boomerang, and screaming, fly over Hadrak and Sheng to strike the new attacker squarely in the chest. "Your soul will be mine as well, I'm already tasting your brother's one"

OOC: Shift next to Hadrak, then Chaos Bolt vs H1 15 for 15 dmg, kills, then the bolt attacks H2: 22 for 8 dmg, use AP to Second Wind: Regains 6 hp and bonus to saves. Hadrak cover me!

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=Sheng]You know that chaos bolt doesn't bounce unless the first one is an even roll (that hits), right?

In this case, first attack was odd so there is no second attack on H2. Which is good because the second attack was even. There would have been a third bounce. And since you and me were the only targets left...
[/sblock]

Hadrak is taken aback by Sheng's outburts.

-''Uh, can you cool the soul stealing chit-chat? Call me naive but I like to go to bed at night believing my allies aren't worse than my enemies...''

The cleric points a finger toward the hafling threatening Sheng. A bolt of light pass arcs around the sorcerer and slams the hafling in the chest. He then moves in front of Sheng.

OOC: Sheng gains combat advantage against the halfling for his next attack

[sblock=Actions]
Standard: Daunting light
vs reflex (1d20+7=20, 2d10+7=20) Non-Lethal

Sheng gains combat advantage against the halfling

Move: W12, in front of Sheng, should hit for 20

[/sblock]

[sblock=Stat]Hadrak - Male Dwarf Cleric 3
Passive Perception: 16, Passive Insight: 21
AC:18, Fort:13, Reflex:12, Will:18 -- Speed:5
HP:36/42, Bloodied:21, Surge Value: 10, Surges left:9/9
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
Powers -
Lance of Faith
Sacred Flame

Divine Glow
Daunting Light (used)
Life Transference
Healing Word
Healing Word
Channel Divinity

Astral Condemnation
[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
After the half-orc's blade deflects off his own, Rurdev draws a second scimitar. The shifter focuses on the weaknesses of the half-orc and strikes out in a flurry. The weapons strike true as they draw long lines of blood down the half-orcs hips.

[sblock=Actions]
Minor: Draw second scimitar
Minor: Quarry half-orc
Standard: Twin strike half-orc: twin strike vs half-orc and quarry (1d20+7=22, 1d20+8=24, 1d8+1=3, 1d8+1=9, 1d6=4) 16 damage if both hit.[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Rurdev—Male Longtooth Shifter Two-Weapon Ranger 3
Initiative: +3, Passive Perception: 19 Passive Insight: 14
AC: 17, Fort: 17, Reflex: 16, Will: 15 — Speed: 6
HP: 41/41, Bloodied: 20, Surge: 10, Surges left: 8/8
Resist Force 10
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: Not Used
Powers -
Twin Strike
Hit and Run
Off-Hand Strike
Disruptive Strike
Yield Ground
Longtooth Shifting
Jaws of the Wold
Brooch of Shielding
L4W:pC:Rurdev (EvolutionKB) - ENWiki
[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Sheng rolls his eyes, and takes a new stance, with his arms outstretched, the hands pointing down and crouching slightly, like a mantis. beore attacking,he waits on his prey, and uses the time to speak with the dwarven meatshie..., ehm cleric."Intimidating phrases are a great relief for me in dire situations like this one. I can't absorb souls, yet. And yes, you are naive in thinking that: Incarnation isn't the most subtle in hiding his true nature, as you have surely noted."

OOC: Yeah I know, I was just too exited when I saw I've hit. I rolled it in the case I'll hit with an even and the completely forgot about it.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Bringing shadow along with him, the warforged moved behind the shifter. He wordlessly called forth more arcane power against the half-orc (more of a warning shot than anything effective), he eyes scanning for other troubles.[sblock=Action]Move behind Rurdev, keeping concealment. EB (nonleathal) against orc: Miss. If he can see another target (and orc falls), curse it.[/sblock][sblock=Incarnation (concealed)]Incarnation—Male Warforged Infernal Warlock 3
Initiative: +1, Passive Perception: 15, Passive Insight: 10
AC: 17, Fort: 18, Reflex: 16, Will: 16 — Speed: 6
HP: 42/42, Bloodied: 21, Surge: 10, Surges left: 11/11
+2 save vs. ongoing damage
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: Not Used
Powers -
Eldritch Blast
Hellish Rebuke

Fiery Bolt
Vampiric Embrace

Flames of Phlegethos
Warforged Resilience