Adv: The God Forge (judge renau1g)

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Soldier finds that the forge is set pretty permanently into the ground. In fact, the forge is the size of a small creature and the hand is not that much bigger than a goliath's. While it's technically not impossible, it seems an odd thing to put in one's hand.

Jams thinks for a moment on Jarel's words and suddenly seems insulted. "If you mean to imply that I have somehow brought the wrath of Vulkar on us. . . well. . .err. . .gah. . . I certainly am not aware!"

[sblock=Velmont]That seemed honest.[/sblock]

[sblock=Religion 14:] Early stories often depicted Vulkar as lame. The statue, however, seems fine.[/sblock]

[sblock=Religion 19:] Vulkar’s right leg is the lame one. Some early works claim he was once a primordial which explains his less than ideal appearance.[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
"Nor necessarily you... I was more thinking you had forgotten to say something else..." replies Jarel-karn. He then he looks at the statues. "Have they always looked like that?"

[SBLOCK=OOC]I spend 1 HS and I'm at 47/50.[/SBLOCK]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
"I don't think i'm forgetting about anything. . ." He scratches his head. "Unless of course I'm forgetting, which occasionally I am." He shrugs.

"I certainly would hope I would remember dem tings if I had ever saw em before. The statues all look the same to me. Good ol' Vulkar eh?" He turns to the statue. "I know I ain't the best high priest ye ever had, but look! I had those critters cleared out! I'm trying!"

Velmont

First Post
"Yeah, maybe, but that is not Good ol' Vulkar." replies Jarel-karn. "My kind venerate the fire aspect of Vulkar, and I have been raised in a city of dwarf of the Valley of Bones who respect well the gods, and the Crafter, I don't remember how they named him, is well known. Vulkar is a Primordial, and he is Lame, from the right leg. Look at your statues, some have not made his work well and have represented him healthier as he is... That's kind offending for a god to see his follower venerating a better good looking statues than he he really is. It's like telling him he is not good looking enough to be respected. I as said, it is not necessarily you who have offended Vulkar, but this place might be enough to offend him."

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
"Yeah I heard dat before." Jams says, walking away from the statue with a sigh. "They say he used to be a giant, they say he used to be an earth man, they say he's lame, they say he was once mortal. Lot's of stories." He offers with a shrug.

"I dinnae go to a cleric school. I only know this temple. He always looked like that here. I suppose we could try tossing it out. . . then we'd see the truth of vulkar eh?" Referencing the words on the wall.

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
Religion: 28

Mri'Thas studies the statue for a while "I think early stories often depicted Vulkar as lame. Vulkar’s right leg is the lame one. Some early works claim he was once a primordial which explains his less than ideal appearance. Although this statue seems fine..." he wonders out loud.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
OOC: Feel free to try other skills as well, of course. I only used Perception and Religion because they had reveals that almost all would get immediately.

Remove ads