Adv: The God Forge (judge renau1g)

Ozymandias79

First Post
"the right one you say" the warforged replying to the wise gith then walks over to the statue and try to push & pull (trying pushing first) the right leg of the statue and if that yield anything then he says, "Ts'iri, can you come here and take a look at this statue as I regard you the most cunning of us all"

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Soldier turns the leg inward, quite easily. As he does so he can hear a mechanism click into place.

Jarel-karn's senses extend through the room but he find's no arcane presence.

Ozymandias79

First Post
"Yes, Mri'thas, It was very useful as I could move the leg inwards and then I heard a click but it didn't do anything else than that, maybe we need to do something else also, how are statues of Vulkar generally posed? do they hold anything in their hands?" Soldier asks while studying the statue, piece for piece but he always end up looking at the hand as it is some clue he has missed

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=Thievery 14:] There is a mechanism built into the statue. You believe it will open something to the left. Either a passage or some kind of compartment.[/sblock]

[sblock=Thievery 19]The clicking noise soldier heard was defiantly something sliding into place, acting like a key. Now you just need some kind of release.[/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Montroya doesn't find any loose items in the temple itself, but in the adjoining vestibule he finds a few dusty manuscripts, forge tools, and a stone chalice.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Kama'zer is relieved that the fight is over, but she first has to deal with the rats and flames still attacking her. Luckily, the fire kills the rest of the rats, then the Githyanki woman puts out the fire. Rallying herself with a mantra of perseverance, she recovers her strength before inspecting the temple.

[sblock=Actions/Stat block]Start= 42/51 hps, ongoing 5 damage, ongoing 5 fire damage

Move=

Standard=

Minor=

End= 32/51 hps, save vs. ongoing 5 damage and ongoing 5 fire damage (1d20=20, 1d20=10) The fire kills the last of the rats, then Kama'zer puts out the fire, ending both ongoing damages.

Healing Surge plus 2d6 from Inspiring Word (12+2d6=17)Spend a healing surge along with using Inspiring Word to regain total of 17 hps. 32+17=49/51 hps total. (assuming I can use Inspiring Words between combats here to help self or others. If not, let me know.)
[sblock=stat block]Kama'zer Anma'giduu- Female Githyanki Warlord 6
Conditions: none
Passive Perception: +14, Passive Insight: +14, Init: +11
AC: 21, Fort: 19, Reflex: 18, Will: 17 -- Speed: 5
HP: 49/51, Bloodied: 25, Surge Value: 12, Surges left: 9/9
Action Points: 0, Second Wind: not used, Milestones: 0
:bmelee:Basic Attack +2 Githyanki Silver Longsword +13 vs AC 1d8+6 damage -- Crit = 8+2d8+6 dmg
:branged: Ranged Basic Attack Javelin +10 vs AC 1d6+4 damage Range 10/20 -- Hvy Thrown
Powers- Opening Shove, Wolf Pack Tactics,
Warlord's Favor, Inspiring Word x2, Telekinetic Leap, Steel Monsoon, Aid the Injured
Lead the Attack, Stand the Fallen, Stand Tough
Githyanki Silver Longsword- Foe Banishing(Daily), Exalted Armor(Daily), Cloak of Resistance(Daily), Shield of Bashing(Daily), Luckbender Gloves(Encounter), Githyanki Silver Longsword- psychic damage(At-Will)
Combat notes:-Commanding (Tactical) Presence: When ally who can see warlord spends an action point to make an attack, they gain +1 bonus on attack roll (1/2 Int modifier) and +3 bonus to damage from Tactical Assault feat[/sblock][/sblock][sblock=OOC]Jeez! 2 new pages since yesterday! Sorry I missed the posting party. I'll catch up here...[/sblock]Perception and Religion checks (1d20+4=13, 1d20+8=20) This was first search of general room and Religion check which tells her everything which the others have already stated.

Perception check to search Vestibule (1d20+4=19)Checking out the vestibule, inspecting the dusty manuscripts and other items there.

"Perhaps one of these tools or this stone chalice would fit in the statues hand?" Kama'zer offers.

Remove ads