• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adv: The God Forge (judge renau1g)

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
"I swear ta ya, I have never laid eyes on it." Jams utters astonished. He starts forward with the group, grabbing the forge hammer.

[sblock=ooc]The passage is 3 squares across. I'd like a marching order. Jams should be included or otherwise encouraged to stay behind.[/sblock]

Phoenix8008

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Kama'zer is fine being in the first or the second row. Preferably in the center so she can reach anyone easily for healing. Should we tell Jams to stay here?[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]How about:

Soldier - [] - Jarel-karn
[] - Kama'zer - []
Ts'iri - [] - Jams
[] - Montroya - []
Callen - [] - Mri'thas

[] being an empty slot... I don't want to be too compact because an area blast 1 would be too much effective... but that would be correct.

[/SBLOCK]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
The party ventures forward carefully. It doesn't take a full two hundred yard for the party to reach a point where the lava river branches off to the right. Ahead, the hall way splits as well, and the voices are clearly coming from right around the bend.

As the party neared the language was recognized as deep speech. Bits of conversation was picked up, but for the most part things pertained to mining a new shaft somewhere and how little use it was, as well as how people were getting bored.

----------------------------------

The Party has stumbled across some Duergar. They are unaware of the party at the moment so that's a surprise round. You can either take a standard action as usual, or you can attempt a DC 14 Stealth check. Make the check and you may start anywhere on the map, at least 5 squares away from an enemy, before you take your surprise round action. Fail the check, and loose you're surprise round action entirely.

The walls are well carved and the ceilings have risen to 30 ft in height. The door near the duergar is 15 ft tall and closed.

I'm using a Virtual Map this time, as an experiment. Hopefully it makes all of our lives easier and clearer. If you have (or make) an account there let me know your user name and you can go ahead and move you're token when you take your action.

Initiative

Surprise Round

27* - Jams - O17
22 - Callen - M19
22 - Kama'zer - N16 -
17 - Soldier - M15
16 - Jarel-Karn - O15
16 - Mri'thas - O19
15 - Montroya - N18
9 - Ts'iri - M17

Round 1

27* - Jams - O17
22 - Callen - M19
22 - Kama'zer - N16 -
17 - Soldier - M15
16 - Jarel-Karn - O15
16 - Mri'thas - O19
16 - Enemies
Duergar Miner 1 - E9
Duergar Miner 2 - G9
Duergar Miner 3 - D11
Duergar Trooper - G7
Duergar Priest - E7
15 - Montroya - N18
9 - Ts'iri - M17

*You do not have to wait for Jams to post, to make your post. Just pretend he's a really low level, poor quality, player.

Map

Map

Lava hurts. The door is close. Ceiling is 30 ft high. Door is 15 ft high.

The Priest is wearing hide, a steel claw on a necklace, ash war paint, and has a warhammer.

The troopers wear chainmail and wield mauls.

The miners wear Leather, and wield picks.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Stealth check vs DC14 (1d20+4=18) Made stealth check to start at 7M before actions. I'm going to wait to post further actions for Kama'zer until I see what some others are able to do first since many of her powers help allies move or attack and such.

[sblock=Actions/Stat block]Start= 51/51 hps

Free Action=

Move=

Standard=

Minor=

End= 51/51 hps
[sblock=stat block]Kama'zer Anma'giduu- Female Githyanki Warlord 6
Conditions: none
Passive Perception: +14, Passive Insight: +14, Init: +11
AC: 21, Fort: 19, Reflex: 18, Will: 17 -- Speed: 5
HP: 51/51, Bloodied: 25, Surge Value: 12, Surges left: 9/9
Action Points: 0, Second Wind: not used, Milestones: 0
:bmelee:Basic Attack +2 Githyanki Silver Longsword +13 vs AC 1d8+6 damage -- Crit = 8+2d8+6 dmg
:branged: Ranged Basic Attack Javelin +10 vs AC 1d6+4 damage Range 10/20 -- Hvy Thrown
Powers- Opening Shove, Wolf Pack Tactics,
Warlord's Favor, Inspiring Word x2, Telekinetic Leap, Steel Monsoon, Aid the Injured
Lead the Attack, Stand the Fallen, Stand Tough
Githyanki Silver Longsword- Foe Banishing(Daily), Exalted Armor(Daily), Cloak of Resistance(Daily), Shield of Bashing(Daily), Luckbender Gloves(Encounter), Githyanki Silver Longsword- psychic damage(At-Will)
Combat notes:-Commanding (Tactical) Presence: When ally who can see warlord spends an action point to make an attack, they gain +1 bonus on attack roll (1/2 Int modifier) and +3 bonus to damage from Tactical Assault feat[/sblock][/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
OOC: It would seem my virtual map destroyed the web site. If it's not back up when I get home tonight (where the map file is) I'll post it the old fashioned way.

Remove ads