Adv: The God Forge (judge renau1g)

Erekose13

Explorer
Callen sends a magic missile towards the dragon but misses.

[sblock=ooc]

Standard = mm vs dragon refl (1d20+11=22, 2d4+7=11) = miss

[sblock=stat block]Callen Stewart - Male Human Wizard 6
Passive Perception: 15, Passive Insight: 20
AC:22, Fort:18, Reflex:22, Will:21 -- Speed:6
HP:45/45, Bloodied:22, Surge Value:11, Surges left:8/8
Initiative +3, Action Points: 2, Second Wind: not used
Powers: Magic Missile, Scorching Burst, Thunderwave,
Burning Hands, Fire Shroud,
Shield*,
Expeditious Retreat
Wizard's Escape*, Fire Shield
Summon Fire Warrior, Sleep*, Flaming Sphere
Fireball, Phantasmal Assailant*, Summon Abyssal Maw
Healing Word

Gloves of Piercing, Staff of Defense
* memorized[/sblock][/sblock]

Phoenix8008

First Post
[sblock=OOC to everybody]Hello.

First off, my apologies to all of you for my absence. This has been due to many things. Lack of time due to the schedule of my recently acquired job. And most sadly of all, a lack of enthusiasm on my part. My fellow players and DM's are not to blame. It's not because your stories or characters are uninteresting to me. But for some reason my desire to play, my enjoyment of playing, has taken a back seat to just doing my duty to keep posting for the benefit of everyone else for a little while now. I don't know if it may be related to my protracted lack of playing D&D in RL or not.

What all this boils down to is this: I need to take a break. If I didn't come here and declare it and let you all know, if I just disappeared, the guilt would keep me from reappearing someday. I hope to come back. I want to be able to come back and play and enjoy it again someday. I've been playing PbP here since before Morrus took over the boards from Eric Noah. The reason I've been absent for the past week was in coming to this decision one way or the other. But I've made my decision and it's time to implement it. Sorry to everyone involved for the trouble this causes. I will miss the stories we share, and I think that's important. If I kept going just to keep going and got even less interested, I might have lost that as well. I am hopeful that in missing the stories and the camaraderie, it will help draw me back here when I'm ready to start again.

For the Dm's I'm playing under, feel free to NPC my PC's until you find a convenient place to write them out of the story. For the players in my game, I'll give a little more detailed info for the adventure before disappearing.

To everyone here, farewell for now. I hope to return and enjoy your company again someday. Someday as soon as possible. ;)[/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Thank you for letting us know Phoenix.

Since Kama'zer is announcing things, I'm going to let use other powers instead of just dailies. I'm getting ready to take off for the weekend, but I'll be back Monday Night/Tuesday Morning.

Anyone can make suggestions for the autoed characters options.

Keep going guys! You've almost killed a Red Dragon![/sblock]

Phoenix8008

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Thank you for letting us know Phoenix.

Since Kama'zer is announcing things, I'm going to let use other powers instead of just dailies. I'm getting ready to take off for the weekend, but I'll be back Monday Night/Tuesday Morning.

Anyone can make suggestions for the autoed characters options.

Keep going guys! You've almost killed a Red Dragon![/sblock]

Thanks. Ozy asked me via PM if he could run Kama'zer till end of combat and I'd be fine with that if you are. Maybe once the fight is over, her Githyanki sword could malfunction and she and her stuff could get sucked into a demi-plane like her foe-banishing power lets her do to a bad guy. Gives good reason for her to disappear suddenly and possibly return one day. Thanks for all the well-wishes from everybody. Hope to return and play again someday. :)

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Soldier turns around and swings his axe at the dragon and hits it

[sblock=Action Details]
Regenerate 6 Hp to 32 Hp
Standard Action:steel serpent strike@dragon(hits AC 29 for 17 damages; the dragon can't shift and are slowed until TENT, and it takes 2 ongoing acid damage; Soldier gains 4 thp)
Move Action:
Minor Action:
[/sblock]

Callen sends a magic missile towards the dragon but misses.

[sblock=ooc]
Standard = mm vs dragon refl (1d20+11=22, 2d4+7=11) = miss
[/sblock]

Montroya goes unconscious again, his wounds too much for him. The deva lies on the ground, blood filling his lungs making his breaths short and ragged.

[sblock=Death save]death save 1 (1d20=1)[/sblock]

"Sretmoss Sarcecrates!" repeates the githyanki in his chantings, producing yet another ray of freezing cold.

[sblock=ooc]22 for 11 dmg and slow

**thats a miss**
[/sblock]

[sblock=Suggested Action for Kama'zer]
Standard Action: use aid the injured on herself
Move Action:N/A
Minor Action:N/A

[sblock=stat block]Kama'zer Anma'giduu- Female Githyanki Warlord 6
Conditions: none
Passive Perception: +14, Passive Insight: +14, Init: +11
AC: 21, Fort: 19, Reflex: 18, Will: 17 -- Speed: 5
HP:33/51, Bloodied: 25, Surge Value: 12, Surges left: 6/9
Action Points: 0, Second Wind: not used, Milestones:
:bmelee:Basic Attack +2 Githyanki Silver Longsword +13 vs AC 1d8+6 damage -- Crit = 8+2d8+6 dmg
:branged: Ranged Basic Attack Javelin +10 vs AC 1d6+4 damage Range 10/20 -- Hvy Thrown
Powers- Opening Shove, Wolf Pack Tactics,
Warlord's Favor, Inspiring Word x2, Telekinetic Leap, Steel Monsoon, Aid the Injured
Lead the Attack, Stand the Fallen, Stand Tough
Githyanki Silver Longsword- Foe Banishing(Daily), Exalted Armor(Daily), Cloak of Resistance(Daily), Shield of Bashing(Daily), Luckbender Gloves(Encounter), Githyanki Silver Longsword- psychic damage(At-Will)
Combat notes:-Commanding (Tactical) Presence: When ally who can see warlord spends an action point to make an attack, they gain +1 bonus on attack roll (1/2 Int modifier) and +3 bonus to damage from Tactical Assault feat[/sblock]
[/sblock]

The Red Dragon suddenly eye's Soldier suspiciously. Jarel-karn strikes, thinking the dragon distracted but is parried by it's tail even as it ducks under Ts'iri's blast. It quickly turns and claws at the swordmage.

Soldier trys in vain to intervene but can't pierce the dragon hide. Jarel-karn manages to keep one claw back but the other one rakes into his side.

[sblock=ooc] Autoing Ts'iri and Jarel-Karn

Ts'iri moves to Q24. Eldritch Blast Miss

Jarel-Karn. Boomin Blade. Miss

Red Dragon takes 5 necrotic and 2 acid damage.
Does not recharge

Attacks Jarel-karn with Double Attack.
This provokes Soldier's Combat Challenge. Soldier Misses

Attack 1 vs Jarel 31 vs AC, hits for 8 damage.
Attack 2 vs Jarel 16 vs AC, Miss[/sblock]

----------------------------------

Initiative

Round 9

32; Mri'thas; P22; 42/42; Acted
28; Kama'zer; K22; 33/51 hp; Acted
25; Callen; P23; 40/45; Acted
20; Montroya; I20; -4/36; Bloodied, Unconcious, Dying (1/3); Acted
14; Soldier; J21; 32/57 +4 thp; Acted
14; Ts'iri; O24; 31/51; Concealment; Acted
14; Jams; N24; 46/46 hp;
13; Enemies;
Red Dragon; I22/J23; 137/400 hp; Immobilized as long as Jarel-karn is adjacent, Marked until Soldier is Unconscious, can't shift and are slowed until TESNT, Cursed, Ongoing 2 acid (save ends); Acted
12; Jarel-Karn; J24; 35/50 hp;

Round 10

32; Mri'thas;
28; Kama'zer;
25; Callen;
20; Montroya;
14; Soldier;
14; Ts'iri;
14; Jams;

Stats
Red Dragon
AC 27 F 27 R 24 W 23

[sblock=Map]
DragonLair14.png
[/sblock]
I didn't bother updating the map so Ts'iri is in the wrong spot.

There is a 30 ft drop between the edge of the rock and the lava. You do not want to fall into the lava.

You can climb the walls, if desired, to reach other areas. DC 19 Athletics. Fail 4 or less and you simply loose you're move action. Fail by 5 or more and fall.

There is a zone of Poisonous vapers in J19/N23. Enemies that enter the zone or start their turns there take 5 necrotic damage.

Ozymandias79

First Post
Kama'zer shouts a rallying war-cry, attacks after she moves closer to the genasi

[sblock=Action Details]
Standard Action:Stand the Fallen on the dragon(hits AC 33 for 12 psychic damage and ALL allies within 10 Squares can spend a healing surge with +1 bonus to it)
Move Action:shift to K23
[/sblock]

Soldier invigorated by Kama'zer, attacks brashly which misses because he stumbles and that creates an opening in his defense

[sblock=Action Details]
Standard Action:Brash strike the dragon(MISSES and Soldier Grants CA to the dragon tsnt)
Move Action:N/A
[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]Yes, Soldier spends HS and regain 15 hp[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads