Adv: The God Forge (judge renau1g)

EvolutionKB

First Post
[sblock=Immediate Reaction]Wolf 6 triggers Preserver's Rebuke. I gain a +4 bonus to my next attack vs Wolf 6 and Mri'Thas gain 7 temp hp.[/sblock]

Montroya steps back from the wolves and points his rod towards the pair that are overwhelming the middle of the group. An elephant of radiant energy appears trying to gore pair the pair of wolves near it. The tusks of the elephant strike one wolf, and fully gore another. The elephant then dissolves into radiant energy, covering the eyes of the wolves with golden dust, hindering their attacks. Kama'zer is drawn towards the golden light.

Montroya's form convulses, black and white striped fur covers his body as he transforms into some sort of tiger humanoid.

[sblock=Actions]
Immediate Reaction(see above)
Move: Shift to I12
Standard: Blades of Astral fire vs Wolf 1 and Wolf 6(centered at I8). blades of astral fire against wolf 1 and wolf 6 (1d20+7=20, 1d20+11=31, 1d6+5=10) Hits Wolf 1 for 10 radiant damage. CRITS wolf 6 for 15 radiant.[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2396600/]crit die on wolf 6 (1d6=4)[/url] Soldier, Jams and Mri'Thas gain a +5 bonus to AC until the end of my next turn. Slide Kama'zer to G9.
Minor Action: Wildshape.
[/sblock]
[sblock=Stats]
Montroya
Init: +8
Passive Insight: 21 Passive Perception: 21
AC: 20* Fort: 16* Ref: 18* Will: 18*
HP: 36/36 Bloodied: 18 Surges: 8/8(8)
AP: 1
Hand of Radiance
Vanguard's Lightning
Wild Shape
Memory of a thousand lifetimes
Preserver's Rebuke
Rebuke undead
Blades of Astral Fire
Offering of Justice

Swarming Locusts
Shroud of Warning
Silent Malediction
Barkskin Hide Armor
Rod of Divinity
* +1 to defenses against bloodied creatures
[/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
"Now, you start to really annoy me." The Genasi stands up and strike at the bloodied Dire Wolf. He make a serious wounds but it still stands up. "You'll... go... down!" As he tells the words, he strikes again, slicing through the throat and killing the beast. He then turn around a look at the other Dire wolf, marking the beast. "You are next!"

[SBLOCK=OOC]Move: Stand Up
Standard:Booming Blade vs. DW3 (1d20+11=27, 2d8+8=16)
Action Points: Booming Blade vs DW3 (1d20+12=31, 2d8+11=24)
Minor: Mark Wolf 4

**affirmative destruction of giant wolf.

Square containing carcasses of dire wolves count as difficult terrain.[/SBLOCK]

The mage stands quickly and then he shifts backwards (L8).

[sblock=Immediate Reaction]Wolf 6 triggers Preserver's Rebuke. I gain a +4 bonus to my next attack vs Wolf 6 and Mri'Thas gain 7 temp hp.[/sblock]

Montroya steps back from the wolves and points his rod towards the pair that are overwhelming the middle of the group. An elephant of radiant energy appears trying to gore pair the pair of wolves near it. The tusks of the elephant strike one wolf, and fully gore another. The elephant then dissolves into radiant energy, covering the eyes of the wolves with golden dust, hindering their attacks. Kama'zer is drawn towards the golden light.

Montroya's form convulses, black and white striped fur covers his body as he transforms into some sort of tiger humanoid.

[sblock=Actions]
Immediate Reaction(see above)
Move: Shift to I12
Standard: Blades of Astral fire vs Wolf 1 and Wolf 6(centered at I8). blades of astral fire against wolf 1 and wolf 6 (1d20+7=20, 1d20+11=31, 1d6+5=10) Hits Wolf 1 for 10 radiant damage. CRITS wolf 6 for 15 radiant.[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2396600/]crit die on wolf 6 (1d6=4)[/url] Soldier, and Jams gain a +5 bonus to AC until the end of my next turn. Slide Kama'zer to G9.
Minor Action: Wildshape.
[/sblock]

------------------------------------------

Initiative!

Round 2

19 - Mri'Thas - @I8 - 26/38 +7 thp - Acted
19 - Soldier - @J7 - 57/57 - +5 to AC TE(Montroya's)NT - Acted
22 - Jams - @J8 - +5 to AC TE(Montroya's)NT - Acted
19 - Enemies - AC 19, R 17 - Acted
Dire Wolf 1 - @H6/I7 - 29/67 hp, Marked, Bloodied
Dire Wolf 2 - @J5/K6 - 57/67 hp, Marked
Dire Wolf 4 - @M12/N13 - 33/67 hp - Bloodied, Marked
Dire Wolf 5 - @F11/G12 - 58/67 hp
Dire Wolf 6 - @H9/I10 - 42/67 hp - Cursed
16 - Kama'zer - @G9 - 39/51 -
13 - Montroya - @I12 - 36/36 - Acted
12 - Jarel-Karn - @M11 - 31/50 - Acted
8 - Callen - @K9 - 45/45 -
8 - Ts'iri - @G8 - 40/51

Round 3

19 - Mri'Thas - Acted
19 - Soldier -

[sblock=Reading the Map]Brown circles are tree trunks. These Block LoS/LoE and can be used as cover.

The green line separates elevation. Attacking from a higher elevation grants you a +1 to the attack roll.

Grey is an outcropping of rocks. All grey squares count as difficult terrain. You cannot move from a grass square to a rock square over an elevation line, without making an athletics check. You cannot move from a rocks square to a grass square over an elevation line without making an acrobatics check. You cannot make melee attacks without reach, between a grass square and a rock square, that is separated by the elevation line.

Squares containing carcasses of dire wolves count as difficult terrain.[/sblock]

[sblock=Map]
hillPCs6.png
[/sblock]

Last edited:

EvolutionKB

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Ts'iri doesn't get the bonus from my power. It was only those in the initial burst(burst 1). I initially said Mri'Thas, but I missed that he shifted out of the area. Sorry.[/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
Callen, seeing the dire wolves start to gain ground on the top of the hill, begins whirling his staff above his head. The runes glowing around its tip flare a bright fiery orange as the flames leap out of the end of it engulfing the entire hill top in a vortex of fire. Miraculously all of his allies are untouched by the fire but all of the wolves are on fire severely burnt.

[sblock=ooc]Actions:
Standard: enlarged fire shroud vs. fort 1 (1d20+11=24 = hit;13 dmg + 5 ongoing fire dmg (save ends))
2 (1d20+11=28 = hit; 13 dmg + 5 ongoing fire dmg (save ends))
4 (1d20+11=19 = hit; 13 dmg + 5 ongoing fire dmg (save ends))
5 (1d20+11=30 = hit; 13 dmg + 5 ongoing fire dmg (save ends))
6 (1d20+11=31 = crit; 18 dmg + 5 ongoing fire dmg (save ends)), 1d8+7-2=13)

crit (2d8=5)

[sblock=stat block]Callen Stewart - Male Human Wizard 6
Passive Perception: 15, Passive Insight: 20
AC:22, Fort:18, Reflex:22, Will:21 -- Speed:6
HP:45/45, Bloodied:22, Surge Value:11, Surges left:8/8
Initiative +3, Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
Powers: Magic Missile, Scorching Burst, Thunderwave,
Burning Hands, Fire Shroud,
Shield*,
Expeditious Retreat
Wizard's Escape, Fire Shield*
Summon Fire Warrior, Sleep*, Flaming Sphere
Fireball*, Phantasmal Assailant, Summon Abyssal Maw
Healing Word

Gloves of Piercing, Staff of Defense
* memorized[/sblock][/sblock]

Ozymandias79

First Post
Soldier throws his weight behind the new blow he makes against the dire beast, he has attacked before

[sblock=Action Details]
Standard Action: attack with Brash strike against DW1(Hits AC 20 for 12 damage, and Soldier grants CA to DW1 USNT)
Move Action:N/A
Minor Action:N/A
[/sblock]

[sblock=Soldier stat Line]Soldier- Male Warforged Fighter 4
Passive Perception: 14, Passive Insight: 14
AC:23, Fort:18, Reflex:15, Will:15 -- Speed:6
HP:57/57, THP:8, Bloodied:28, Surge Value:14, Surges left:13/13
Initiative +3, Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
Powers: Crushing Surge, Brash Strike , Steel Serpent Strike, Sweeping Blow(used), Warforged Resolve, Lasting Threat, Boundless Endurance
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Ts'iri! Take my place!" Kama'zer barks at her fellow Gith before stepping forward carefully enough to not draw an attack from the wolf beside her. She strikes hard at the wolf which Soldier is focusing on, hoping to bring one down and have fewer to deal with. Seeing the gensai fighting alone, she calls out a bit of encouragement to keep him fighting in top form.

[sblock=Actions/Stat block]Start= 39/51 hps

Move= Shift to H8

Standard= Wolf Pack Tactics at W1 AC (1d20+13=27, 1d8+6=13) Hits AC27 for 13 damage, hopefully bringing it down.

Minor= Inspiring Word on Jarel-Karn (spend a HS + 2d6=8)

End= 39/51 hps
[sblock=stat block]Kama'zer Anma'giduu- Female Githyanki Warlord 6
Conditions: none
Passive Perception: +14, Passive Insight: +14, Init: +11
AC: 21, Fort: 19, Reflex: 18, Will: 17 -- Speed: 5
HP: 39/51, Bloodied: 25, Surge Value: 12, Surges left: 9/9
Action Points: 0, Second Wind: not used, Milestones: 0
:bmelee:Basic Attack +2 Githyanki Silver Longsword +13 vs AC 1d8+6 damage -- Crit = 8+2d8+6 dmg
:branged: Ranged Basic Attack Javelin +10 vs AC 1d6+4 damage Range 10/20 -- Hvy Thrown
Powers- Opening Shove, Wolf Pack Tactics,
Warlord's Favor, Inspiring Word x2, Telekinetic Leap, Steel Monsoon, Aid the Injured
Lead the Attack, Stand the Fallen, Stand Tough
Githyanki Silver Longsword- Foe Banishing(Daily), Exalted Armor(Daily), Cloak of Resistance(Daily), Shield of Bashing(Daily), Luckbender Gloves(Encounter), Githyanki Silver Longsword- psychic damage(At-Will)
Combat notes:-Commanding (Tactical) Presence: When ally who can see warlord spends an action point to make an attack, they gain +1 bonus on attack roll (1/2 Int modifier) and +3 bonus to damage from Tactical Assault feat[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]That Inspiring Word give me 22 hp and I needed only 19. A bit of a waste, you could have waited another round now that I have only 1 Dire Wolf against me, but thanks.[/SBLOCK]

elecgraystone

First Post
"Sorry, need a little room." Ts'iri steps back a bit and glares at the wolf she was attacking. She grasps the air in front of her and for an instant it looks like she's pulled something out of the wolf. it seems weakened but it's still moving.

[sblock=OCC]
Shift to F6
Standard Action: Vampiric Embrace Wolf 6 (+1 for elevation)

1d20+9=17, 2d8+5=10
1d6=5

Forgot curse, so my 17 for a hit vs will. (10 damage+5 curse damage=)15 damage to Wolf 6, Ts'iri gains 9 temp hp.

[sblock=stat block]
Initiative: +4, Passive Perception: 11, Passive Insight: 17
AC: 21/19, Fort: 17, Reflex: 18, Will: 17 - Speed: 6
HP: 40/51[9 temp], Bloodied: 25, Surge Value: 12, Surges left:10/10
Action Points: 1

Powers:
1/1 Second wind
0/1 Vampiric Embrace
2/2 Scorching Burst
1/1 Telekinetic Leap
1/1 Fiery Bolt
1/1 Armor of Agathys