[Adventure] Dungeons and Them (DM:johnmeier1, judge:????)

jkason

First Post
Devinihm, wilden druid

Lee comes to the downstairs, only Rana is to be seen. When asked about Turner and Joy's whereabouts and caves he replies They are carrying in the supplies with Randall milord. I know little more of those dank caves than yourself

Devinihm's insect components stack atop themselves again, reconstituting his wilden form as the group heads downstairs. As Jonathan expresses doubt and Max draws his steel, the druid nearly breaks apart again. The steward seemed straightforward to Devinihm, but then the wilden still didn't entirely understand how truth worked with humans.

johnmeier1

Explorer
Peace! New friends and old. Sir, put away your hasty blade. Rana, is this true? The Earl shouts, trying to take control of the situation.

Rana seems cowed, perhaps by Max or his lord. Well, there are old stories claiming that the dungeons had secret passages to natural caves in the area. But those were old rumors and the dungeons have been sealed since your grandfather's time.

nerdytenor

First Post
Max steps up the pressure on Rana by taking his sword and bringing it towards Rana's neck. This sword has killed many foes. Are you a foe?. Tell us what you know...NOW!

OOC: intimidate: 1d20+8= 12

Jonathan frowns, though whether it is at Max or Rana (or both) is unclear. He unceremoniously steps between Max and Rana. Though he says nothing, his eyes clearly convey his exasperation, his unwillingness (for now) to get violent, and his desire to just get on with it.

dimsdale

First Post
Jonathan frowns, though whether it is at Max or Rana (or both) is unclear. He unceremoniously steps between Max and Rana. Though he says nothing, his eyes clearly convey his exasperation, his unwillingness (for now) to get violent, and his desire to just get on with it.

Max glares at Jonathan, then lowers his sword and sheaths it. Keep your hands off me.. Max states tersely to his ally. He then looks at Rana and the others before stepping back in order to regain his composer.

nerdytenor

First Post
Max glares at Jonathan, then lowers his sword and sheaths it. Keep your hands off me.. Max states tersely to his ally. .

Jonathan raises his hands in a conciliatory gesture.

"Never mind, warlord. If our mission continues to unfold as I suspect, you will soon have a suitable target for your fury."

And mine, he thinks.

dimsdale

First Post
Jonathan raises his hands in a conciliatory gesture.

"Never mind, warlord. If our mission continues to unfold as I suspect, you will soon have a suitable target for your fury."

And mine, he thinks.

The warlord nod his head. Yes...you're right...sometimes I let my emotions get the best of me.

Luinnar

First Post
What are we waiting for!? Show us to the dungeons good Earl so we may break them open and start with the exploration! Draglin says excitedly. He always loved exploring of any type.

Remove ads