[Adventure] Dungeons and Them (DM:johnmeier1, judge:????)

johnmeier1

Explorer
Sir Draglin tosses an intimidated and blubbering Rana in a cell and allows the doors to close with a clang. Above the Baron continues Thank you again for defeating, amazing, a dragon here beneath the keep. Tell me more of what you found. The treasure I assume was horded by the great wyrm, but how could so large a creature steal so subtly?

jkason

First Post
Devinihm, wilden druid

Sir Draglin tosses an intimidated and blubbering Rana in a cell and allows the doors to close with a clang. Above the Baron continues Thank you again for defeating, amazing, a dragon here beneath the keep. Tell me more of what you found. The treasure I assume was horded by the great wyrm, but how could so large a creature steal so subtly?

"Offspring," the wilden offers, then frowns and shakes his head. "No, they came from eggs, but there were magics that made not-dragonborn. But dragons our size, walking on their hind legs."

pacdidj

First Post
"Mmmhmmm, it's like I told you dearie," Mab says, building upon Devinihm's explanation, "it was greebles that did the stealing. The great beast was breeding his own private greeble army to go loot and pillage, while he cowered down in the caves below your dungeon."

"We found the treasures he stole from your house Sir Lee, along with various and sundry other valuables. But I never did find your missing figgy pudding. They must have eaten it before we arrived, those greedy, goodie-grubbing greebles,"
the old woman adds sadly.

johnmeier1

Explorer
The Duke nods Then you are welcome to the excess wealth. I will only use what I can to revitilize my lands. We will transport you back to Daunton when we get more supplies tomorrow. The duke asks his servants to prepare a meal from the first load of provisions. He than bares you stay and rest in the unoccupied west wing of the keep.

OOC: Can't get to my notes here on vacation. Is he a duke or baron? No matter. Extended rest, quest xp post and more time gold to follow tonight or tomorrow. Wrap up and good adventure. I don't have another planned yet so you may be waiting in the tavern a while. I have an idea for a paragon campaign for those of you almost there.

Luinnar

First Post
You have our thanks Lord Duke Earl Baron...um... Sire! We shall take the dragon's horde and convert it to things that bash and stab, poke and skewer, and armor that prevents such occurrences from happening. And magic things and do magic stuff. the Dragonborn says.

OOC: I don't remember what he is either ;)

Does anyone need a non-judge approval for their character? Draglin needs 2 approvals (1 judge and 1 anyone) before he can get xp (since this is technically his first level as he was created from a retired character.)

pacdidj

First Post
"Why thank you dearie," says Mab. "Happy we could be of service. Do stop by whenever you're in Daunton, and don't hesitate to call upon Auntie Mab if you find yourself plagued by impossible decisions and needing to peer through the veils of destiny."

OOC: [MENTION=44459]Luinnar[/MENTION] - Mab could use an approval. She also needs 2 before receiving XP, since no one's reviewed her since the end of her last adventure.

johnmeier1

Explorer
The Earl waves farewell the next day as his man-at-arms Randall takes the wagon with you back to Daunton.

OOC: I remember now, I based most of the names on "My Name is Earl" except for the pickle dragon. Okay, so unless there is an adventure awaiting you in the tavern, you can talk more in the adventure. Your XP records are on my other computer that I can't get to until Monday, August 8th. There is a 1800XP quest reward to split (300 xp each) but if we need to do time XP for the end here, I need to get to the spreadsheet

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: I remember now, I based most of the names on "My Name is Earl" except for the pickle dragon. Okay, so unless there is an adventure awaiting you in the tavern, you can talk more in the adventure. Your XP records are on my other computer that I can't get to until Monday, August 8th. There is a 1800XP quest reward to split (300 xp each) but if we need to do time XP for the end here, I need to get to the spreadsheet
OOC: Thanks for the adventure, it was a lot of fun! :) Draglin would be happy to join a paragon level adventure.

Did the party get any extra gold from the dragon's horde, or was that added in earlier? (the Earl mentioned something).

If you don't mind handing out the rest of the time xp when you have the chance, that would be great! :) I've had characters with less than 100 xp away from gaining a level twice now (though Draglin will just be a little over level 8.)

Remove ads