[Adventure] Dungeons and Them (DM:johnmeier1, judge:????)

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: Passive perception = 15 if I can use it.

If not perception = 6 (I rolled after I said I would use the passive as noted)

Draglin leads the way back, careful of avoiding any un-opened doors and un-smash furniture. Sorcerers may be lurking everywhere.

johnmeier1

Explorer
Draglin carefully avoids the traps encountered so far, but in the final room as they are about to exit the dungeon he skirts the tables he destroyed earlier only to have a spear fly out from the wall away from them. He is so wary, though, the spear only glances off his armor.

OOC: I didn't want passive checks, I would have used it otherwise. Attack similar to last time on Draglin, one shot spear. MISSES. Okay, that's done. You can go upstairs now. No more checks needed.

Last edited:

jkason

First Post
Devinihm, wilden druid

OOC:
I'm assuming we should wait to level our characters until we get an extended rest and/or the rest of our xps?

OOC: oops. Well, one of the benefits of wikis is that I can just go back to look at lvl 5 Devinihm if need be. :)

Devinihm jumps as Draglin trips the spear trap. "I will not miss this place when we finally return to the surface," the wilden says, moving with the rest of the party back up the way they came.

johnmeier1

Explorer
As you all come up the step through the large dungeon door, you enter the dining room. Inside stand Joy and Turner by the kitchen door. He is holding her protectively as a father. The duke sits at the far end of the table, looking in your direction with concern and then happiness. Rana stands just behind the duke and looks in your direction.

Hail heroes on your return. says the duke

[sblock=Insight 25] Rana is surprised to see you and seems to be tense and ready to do something[/sblock]

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Dante walks in and slips over to a shadowy corner. There, out of view of most of the group he leans heavily against the wall, the exhaustion and wounds he was hiding from the others nearly causing him to collapse.

Virgil, however, happily waddles in, a big strip of dragon wing still clutched in his jaws.

[sblock=Insight 11]1d20+7=11[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
ooc: insight roll: 18

Max walks forward with the dragon head. This was the cause of all of your problems. The warlord drops the head at his feat. He lifts one foot and steps it, then sports a proud grin on his face.

Remove ads