[Adventure] Dungeons and Them (DM:johnmeier1, judge:????)

Luinnar

First Post
Lord Sire! Draglin shouts, striding in. We have killed yon beastie and saved the land from flamola! We have also found yon traitor in yon mists! His name is...is...is... Draglin says, looking around to the party for help.

pacdidj

First Post
"Is Rana!," Auntie Mab cries, finishing Draglin's sentence. "Stay your hand traitor!," she warns, hand moving to her cloak pocket where her knives are stashed, "Or do you also wish to experience the arcane fury that led to your scaly master, Vlassick's undoing?!"

And to the lord she adds, "That's right Sir Lee, one of your own servants was in league with the greebles!," as she rushes forward to interpose herself between Lee and Rana.

Insight (1d20+9=29)

dimsdale

First Post
The grin quickly vanishes from the warlords face. Within seconds his sword and shield are equipped. Max scowls at Rana. I hate traitors.

nerdytenor

First Post
Jonathan's eyes narrow as he looks at Auntie Mab, making sure she is serious. He grasps his spear with both hands and crouches into a battle stance, scanning the area for threats.

jkason

First Post
Devinihm, wilden druid

Devinihm, still puzzling over what Rana might do--life outside the mangroves still tended to confuse him--is caught off-guard by Auntie Mab's accusation and rush forward, but bursts apart himself, a loudly-buzzing cloud of insects now following in Auntie's wake.

johnmeier1

Explorer
Rana chokes and his concealed hand comes out with a dagger. At the threats of Mab he immediately drops it and drop to his knees. Oh, spare me from them, Lord. I mean only to reclaim the glory of our ancestors! You have been too kind to your subjects and our coffers were nearly bare. There is no dignity in this weakness, terror is the way.

The Baron looks down on him in horror and then pity. He nods slightly with a frown. Perhaps the prison has not had sufficient use lately. He looks over towards Draglin and Max. Would you throw this villian in the jail? He looks at Rana sadly.

dimsdale

First Post
Max grabs Lana by the arm and yanks him off the floor. Get up! He then takes him over to the fighter. You take him Draglin. if left with me I'll most likely kill him. After making sure the fighter has a firm grasp of him, the warlord goes back to securing the dragon head. I'll follow you just in case. Turing o the traitor Don't piss him off Rana. You should have seen what he did to this guy (pointing to the dragon head).

Luinnar

First Post
In the Kingdom of Draconia we execute traitors, thou should be grateful for thy Lord's kindly generousness. Draglin roar, picking Rana up by the scuff of his neck with one hand.

Sir Ludwick the Lamentable was pecked to death by rabid parakeets many moons ago at King Draconic's command. They say his screams still can be still be heard echoing the walls of Draconia.... and Sir Gord the UnGalliant was fed to the wild were-spiders of Warren during the seventh day of septober in the year seven-sixty-six. And don't get me started on the Greebles! you can hear Draglin saying as he heads down the passage to the cells.

jkason

First Post
Devinihm, wilden druid

Devinihm coalesces back into his wilden form and smiles. "How reasonable of Rana," he says. "A pleasant surprise."

Remove ads