Adventure: Food of the Gods (DM: ryryguy, Judge: renau1g)

ryryguy

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Ok, I am back!

Are there any specific actions anyone wants to take at this point?[/sblock]

Hyza shrugs. "I'm not sure - you know more about these people than me."

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
"To leave then risks their deaths, yet to take the may alert a foe. While these animals are rare to these lands, I feel we cannot afford to remove them."

ryryguy

First Post
The cows down in the muddy pasture stare back, shifting their weight around and swishing their tails back and forth.

[sblock=Nature DC 15]There is quite a lot of mud in the pasture. Too much mud for the amount of rain that has fallen recently.[/sblock]
[sblock=ooc]Ok, I will move things along shortly (like tomorrow night) though everyone still has a chance to take any actions if desired.

Charm has not leveled up Cillani, and I haven't heard back from her after sending her a PM some time ago. Assume Cillani will sit out the next encounter.[/sblock]

Mewness

First Post
"Why is it so muddy here?" Papolstaanas asks, as he wanders into the pasture in order to peer at a cow. "It hasn't been raining that heavily, has it? This one sure has pretty eyes, doesn't she? Yes, you do! You do have pretty eyes!"

[sblock=awesome nature check]Nature 1d20+7=27[/sblock]

Mezegis

First Post
Chaku’s head snaps around to peer out at the pasture in response to Papol’s question. “Interesting.” He rumbles out, “Our hunters occasionally wore outfits to blend into the ground, I wonder if these Zocalti devils do the same?” Dashing towards the nearest patch of mud the goliath thinks could hide an ambushing man, he brings his maul down hard, splattering the muck all over himself. The now mud covered man barks out a laugh as a nearby cow doesn’t even register the unusual antics.

[sblock=Nature Check] 1d20+1=19[/sblock]
[sblock=Charging the mud!] 1d20+8+1+2=24 3d6+7=18 1d8=5 Yeah, that is one splattered section of mud baby![/sblock]

ryryguy

First Post
[sblock=Jynxx]You can't see anything in particular in or about the mud. However, don't forget that you did notice something when you examined the statuette earlier...[/sblock]

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]

Sure would of forgotten that... and I never rolled for the arcana check...
Arcana (1d20+5=13) crap.[/sblock]

"This little statue has a magical aura about it...or rather the mud on it does... Can someone tell me what it does?"

Remove ads