[Adventure] KOGANÙSAN (DM: Sanzuo, Judge: TwoHeadsBarking)

Rapida

First Post
OOC: I'm a bit slow on replying for the next week or so. Trying to get moved in and start my first semester in graduate school.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
OOC: No, but I'm the DM's roommate. He asked me if I'd be willing to take this game over last week. I said no since I'm running two other adventures, but I'm debating it atm. I'll let you guys know by the end of the weekend.

Someone

Adventurer
OOC: I'm back, and looks like not much has happened since my last post. I'm waiting for Iron Sky's news, but sincerely I don't mind if we wrap this quickly

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
OOC: I'm back, and looks like not much has happened since my last post. I'm waiting for Iron Sky's news, but sincerely I don't mind if we wrap this quickly

OOC: So, I've decided as much as I like Koganusan, taking on another game doesn't work for me right now. I'll see if I can talk Sanzuo into coming over here and wrapping this game up(giving xps and stuff).

Sanzuo

First Post
OOC: Well it goes without saying that my activity on these forums has been lacking of late. I have a feeling you would probably have a better time playing with a DM with more motivation, so I'll let you guys go. I do apologize for not being able to finish. I think this project was a little too ambitious for a casual hobby.

I've cashed you guys out for time xp and the two encounters you had since the last rewards.

I'll message the judge and see if he is at all interested in finding a replacement DM. Otherwise just assume you guys find the Mcguffin you needed and made it back.

[sblock=Rewards]Time Gold:
Brenwar +1599 gp (+100 gp reward)
Shrakk +872 gp (+100 gp reward)
Shale +611 gp (+100 gp reward)
Kavac +611 gp (+100 gp reward)
Karma +611 gp (+100 gp reward)
Halleck +872 gp (+100 gp reward)

Time XP: Oct 8 2010 - Jan 18 2011 (103 days)
Brenwar +1139 xp
Shrakk +858 xp
Shale +714 xp
Kavac +714 xp
Karma +714 xp
Halleck +858 xp

Encounter XP
Brenwar +700 xp
Shrakk +700 xp
Shale +700 xp
Kavac +700 xp
Karma +700 xp