[Adventure] KOGANÙSAN (DM: Sanzuo, Judge: TwoHeadsBarking)

Sanzuo

First Post
Dwarves, although short, are stocky. So waistlines etc, would be fine. If anything the uniforms would look baggy, if comical. Some quick modifications would make them fit even better.

GM: I've decided I love this idea. So bonus xp if you all go through with it.

Edit: Don't forget the fake beards.

Last edited:

Otakkun

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Leaving for a flash trip to Argentina, back next tuesday. Hopefully the hotel will have some PCs and I'll be able to post. <-- Standard post.
However, since I've really payed little attention to this game so far, I'll post anyway, even if I have to do it from my phone =) [/sblock]

"Very well then. Dwarf-like you say? We should use our backpacks to emulate their bulky bodies and we can stand on our knees like this for height"
replies Shrakk as he demonstes walking in his knees and using his backpack as an extra belly under his cloth.

Sanzuo

First Post
GM: The only thing I know about Argentina is that they make tasty wine.

You can't see into the nest without climbing the rim.

[sblock=Nature DC 15]This is a big damn nest. The large feathers suggest some sort of enormous avian creature made it.[/sblock]

Otakkun

Explorer
OOC: Chilean wine is way better. And cheaper! =)

"I can move fast enough is needed, so should I try and see inside the nest? Perhaps it was build above some stairs or a vault or something of interest to us."

Someone

Adventurer
"I can move fast enough is needed, so should I try and see inside the nest? Perhaps it was build above some stairs or a vault or something of interest to us."

"I fail to see the logic in that. Then again, this place's builders don't have common sense in high steem. So, if you must."

Tenchuu

First Post
OOC: Back from vacation. As soon as I read the post about the moth filled chest, I immediately thought we should costume ourselves as dwarves to get past the turrets. So, I definitely support that idea.

"A dwarves life it is then,"
Halleck concluding, making his way back to armory.

Remove ads