[Adventure] KOGANÙSAN (DM: Sanzuo, Judge: TwoHeadsBarking)

Cute-Hydra

First Post
"I hope it's not a giant mimic..." Karma getting impatient walks to I4 and examines the chest, looking for any obvious trap before opening it...

Last edited:

Someone

Adventurer
"Shrakk managed to disable one of the pressure plates, back at the cave. Perhaps you should let him check first if there's something potentially dangerous? says Shale.

Meanwhile he tries to discern if there's any source of magic nearby that could indicate danger.

Sanzuo

First Post
Shrakk takes a long moment to study the room. After a minute or two it seems as if the room is free of traps.

Karma carefully enters the room, keeping an eye out for hazards. After reaching the chest, he busts the rusty lock off with a psionic punch and opens the lid. He gets a facefull of moths. Inside the chest, aside from moths, are what appear to be extra sets of clothing and uniforms. In the other chest he finds the same things.

[sblock=Map]
battle05map02.png
[/sblock]

Sanzuo

First Post
The next corridor travels a fair ways then breaks abruptly to the west. A bit further there is another large door, barred from your side. There is daylight shining underneath.

After removing the bar and opening the door, you see that you are now standing atop a stone fortification overlooking the valley. In the center of the tower is an enormous pile of old debris and refuse in the shape of a nest. From the door you cannot see over the rim.

[sblock=Map]
battle05map03.png
[/sblock][sblock=Terrain]
  • Outside the door is open sky.
  • Beyond the edges of the tower is a 50 foot drop.
  • The nest is difficult terrain and requires a DC15 athletics check to climb, or else you slide back outside the edge of the nest.
[/sblock]

Someone

Adventurer
"So this must be where that hidden path lead to" says Shale. The turrets were, after all, right. There's no other way but past them"

Cute-Hydra

First Post
"Noone likes a smart alec turret... I don't suppose we could use the uniforms to get past the turret's.. I wonder if they are programmed to only fire non personel reguardless of how silly the circumstances are..."

Remove ads