[Adventure] KOGANÙSAN (DM: Sanzuo, Judge: TwoHeadsBarking)

Sanzuo

First Post
[sblock=Karma]With your keen insight, you gather that by displaying its teeth, the animal is trying to show dominance in what it believes is its territory. Approaching it might be considered a hostile act.

IE: This monkey is crazy![/sblock]

[sblock=Everyone]We might have another leader joining us later, but let's keep up this pace if we can.[/sblock]

Tenchuu

First Post
[sblock=Everyone]
Hey guys, I will be filling in as new leader. Hopefully we can just retcon me in. Viscount Ambrose Halleck (goes by Halleck) is a noble from Allaria, of little personal wealth, but hopefully rich in Bravado.

L1 half-elf Bard/Warlord Hybrid. Should be fun.

Game looks great so far!
[/sblock][sblock=Sanzuo]Working on getting it from C.B. in to the Wiki, hopefully by this weekend. I'll wait to post IC until you give me the ok.

Is the skill challenge still on with the same skills?

Also, for the token, could you use m_halfelf3 from the character builder (dark hair, beard, parn-from=rolw-esque armor) ?[/sblock]

Cute-Hydra

First Post
Send Thoughts!

Brenwar, the monkey is territorial, if we back off we can probably avoid a fight.

Karma, none the less charges psychic energy around his fist and gets into a rather dilated and uninspiring combat stance, he clearly is very weak from the jungle horrors.

Rapida

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Can I reply by thought also? Because Brenwar would suggest telling Kavac to back off approaching the thing's water
[/sblock]

Cute-Hydra

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Yes, you can 25 words back as a free action, I will assume you have sent said message and react accordingly. I only have 1 send thoughts an encounter though.
[/sblock]

Kavac, get back the monkey is territorial don't intrude on its space. Karma calls quietly.

[sblock=Char judging]
sorry Sanzuo did see your comments on my char, will hopefully have a chance to go through tomorrow. The attributes thing was just me misreading the table my int is 18 not 20, I thought it was the input after bonus not including. Will try and get it done tomorrow. Stupid job...
[/sblock]

Sanzuo

First Post
[sblock=Sanzuo]Working on getting it from C.B. in to the Wiki, hopefully by this weekend. I'll wait to post IC until you give me the ok.

Is the skill challenge still on with the same skills?

Also, for the token, could you use m_halfelf3 from the character builder (dark hair, beard, parn-from=rolw-esque armor) ?[/sblock]

[sblock=Tenchuu]If you give me your CB block, (Manage -> Summary -> Character Summary; Copy to Clipboard) and the character looks good to me I can get you into the adventure right away. I just won't be able to give you XP until two judges approve it.

A CB block looks like this:
[sblock=Character Summary]====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======
level 1

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 0, Con 0, Dex 0, Int 0, Wis 0, Cha 0.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 0, Con 0, Dex 0, Int 0, Wis 0, Cha 0.

AC: 10 Fort: 10 Reflex: 10 Will: 10
HP: 0 Surges: 0 Surge Value: 0

TRAINED SKILLS

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics, Arcana, Bluff, Diplomacy, Dungeoneering, Endurance, Heal, History, Insight, Intimidate, Nature, Perception, Religion, Stealth, Streetwise, Thievery, Athletics

FEATS

POWERS

====== Copy to Clipboard and Press the Import Button on the Summary Tab ======[/sblock][/sblock]

Sanzuo

First Post
Brenwar puts the goliath between himself and the monkey. Kavac is about halfway to the pool when he hears Karma's quiet warning.

mandrill.jpg

Ook? Eek!​

As it watches Kavac approach, the creature slooooowly reaches behind its back for something...

[sblock=map]
battle01map02.png
[/sblock]

Llama_Bill

First Post
Shocked by the atention a little monkey is getting Kavac stops and mirrors Karma's whisper, "How much of the area will be his? Can we just go around? What could it do to us?"
[sblock= Portrait]
This is how I see Kavac.
[/sblock]

Remove ads