[Adventure] KOGANÙSAN (DM: Sanzuo, Judge: TwoHeadsBarking)

Sanzuo

First Post
[sblock=Llama_Bill]I made Kavac's check already and rolled even better than you. Also, you're not sick... yet. So no endurance roll is necessary.[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]Well I sure hope Firete makes it back, else you guys are down a leader![/sblock]

Sanzuo

First Post
At night, the jungle seems to truly come alive. You hear a multitude of alien sounds coming from the darkness just beyond your sight. Once or twice, you prepare to deal with some monstrosity you suspect is watching you from afar. Whatever it may be, it thankfully decides to leave you alone. The morning light comes with much joy from everyone.

After an extended rest, Brenwar and Shrakk are feeling much better. They seem to have fought off the worst of it... until they check on Karma and Shale. Karma is extremely pale and feverish, with aching joints and chills. He can't seem to keep any food down, either. Shale is exhibiting similar symptoms, strangely. The shardmind seems disoriented and is having a hard time moving from all the lichen and... things living in it.

[sblock=Heal DC: 21]What they need is rest. But staying in this environment probably isn't a good idea either, getting out of the jungle as fast as you can would be the best thing at this point.[/sblock]

[sblock=Party Status]Brenwar: Fine
Firete: Fine
Shrakk: Fine
Karma: -1 Healing Surge, -2 on attack rolls and skill checks
Kavak: Fine
Shale: -1 Healing Surge, -2 on attack rolls and skill checks[/sblock]

Assuming you wish to continue, you gather your belongings and prepare yourselves for an arduous slog through the jungle.

[sblock=Skill Challenge: Part 2]The March
DC: 19
  • Acrobatics: Deftly make your way through the foliage
  • Athletics: Muscle your way through the brush
  • Endurance: Set the pace/Keep the pace
  • Heal: Keep the party healthy
  • Perception: Keep an eye out for trouble
  • Social (Charisma only, no skill): Encourage/Bully the party into continuing
[/sblock]

Edit: Don't forget to keep track of provisions! As a party you are down 5 days worth of trail rations/water. (Shale doesn't need any, the bastard.)

Last edited:

Rapida

First Post
Heal Check for Info (1d20+12=18)
Brenwar winces at his companion's conditions, "Perhaps tonight I will try to make things a bit easier for you Karma? I have a small bit of skill in regards to healing." With that said Brenwar packs his things away and mentions to the others, "Depending on how long this trip is going to last it may be a good idea to start foraging for food a bit as we go."

During the next leg of the journey Brenwar continues to do the best he can on keeping everyone well hydrated and mostly alive.
Heal Check for Skill Challenge (1d20+12=20)

[sblock=Rations]
I'm down to 5 rations already. I only had 10 on me to begin with :eek:.
Ok much better only down to 9...
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Sanzuo

First Post
[sblock=Rations]I meant 5 days total for the whole party, one from each of you except Shale. Unless you're supplying everyone yourself.

Also for nature, if you want to get the party food, here it is DC 10 to forage just for one person, but DC 20 to find enough for up to five people.[/sblock]

Otakkun

Explorer
[sblock=OOC] Well, you can always count on rolling a 4 to botch an easy skill check and then rolling a 18 for something you thought impossible xD[/sblock]

Shrakk tries to take advantage of his superior mobility to gain some distance from the party and search for some food, however the density of the forest prevents him from actually moving faster than most of his companions.

His forced slow pace, however, makes it easier for him to forage some food for the party. Since he found himself unable to scout ahead, he might as well make himself useful by finding something fresh to eat.

[sblock=Rolls]
Acrobatics check (1d20+13=17)
Nature check for party food (1d20+5=23) [/sblock]

Someone

Adventurer
Shale casts again his Tenser's floating disk, so anyone feling sick or tired can rest while they advance (he wishes he could, but the disk follows him)

[sblock=Sanzuo]Is the 1 time History skill check still available? In that case, he tries to remember what kind of disposition or clues about the fortress most probable location, but anyway he fails... just because of the jungle fever's skill penalty: roll[/sblock]

Sanzuo

First Post
[sblock=Someone]Well, at this point you know where you are going, now you are just trying to make good time through the jungle. Either way, you guys are still on track.[/sblock]

Someone

Adventurer
[sblock=ooc:] Well, I made the roll and with one exception I don't have any skill higher that History, so I should fail unless you somehow let me use use Arcana with the flimsy excuse of the Floating Disk contributing to the well-being of the party, either using it to make one member of the team rest without keeping ace or we could even build a fire on it so us with fever could have a heat source nearby, which should be beneficial.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Cute-Hydra

First Post
Karma as he slowly makes his way through the Jungle attempts to make light of it, "Hah these insects will be gone in a minute guys" and other such encouragement.

[sblock=ooc:]
Charisma encouragement check
Roll Lookup
D20+3 = 18
[/sblock][/QUOTE]

Remove ads