Adventure - Long Live the Queen (group 1) [Boddynock judging]

thegreyman

First Post
"So Jallembo, what's our next course of action? You're in front, so you and Quint need to decide where we are going." Dorrin states. "There's no sense in all of us talking every time we hit an intersection, so let's decide on a course and stick to it."

Amaury

First Post
"I never liked to walk stright in line.. so I say we turn left and go straight ignoring the passage on the right.." replies Jallembo.

That said the young man walks back into the darkness of the corridor with Quint by his side. He pays attention to the structural stability of the corridor and any interesting tracks that may be on the floor.

OOC1: so you mean there are no tracks whatsoever?
OOC2: Quint? are you with us?

B4cchus

Explorer
Jallembo starts down the left hand tunnel with Quint on his side.
After thirty feet he reaches the tunnel on his right hand and ahead he can see that another tunnel leads to the right, again thirty feet away.

The tunnel to the right seems to run straight on beyond your sight.

ooc: no tracks that any of you can discern at least...

Amaury

First Post
Presumably that other tunnel leads to our original tunnel.. ants won't be in there.. Jallembo thinks.

So Jallembo keeps on walking ahead as quietly as possible trying to match Quint's small steps to limit the risks.

B4cchus

Explorer
ooc: the tunnel you are in right now lead away from the main tunnel at a somewhat 90 degree angle. The tunnel to the right runs more or less paralell with the mian tunnel.

Amaury

First Post
OOC: like this?

Attachments

• mine.jpg
    mine.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 111

Phoenix8008

First Post
Amaury said:
OOC2: Quint? are you with us?
OOC: Quint (played by GDI7007, my son, will unfortunately not be available for a bit and can be NPC'd as needed till he can get access again. We just moved this last weekend and it's gonna be a bit before our phone/net is switched over to the new house. He might be able to get on some starting this coming weekend from a relatives house. I'm able to get on via work though. Speaking of which, if Jallembo and Quint are exploring ahead, are the rest of the group still back at the first intersection, or following a little ways behind the two rogues?

Last edited:

B4cchus

Explorer
ooc: thanks for the notice phoenix8008. Would you like to NPC Quint or should I?
I'm assuming the rest of the party sticks somewhat close to the two on front as long as they're not doing anything really stealthy and roguelike.

Jallembo and Quint continue down the secondary tunnel with the rest of the group on thier tail.
Down the next tunnel (that's parallel tunnel #2) you spot a tunnel on the left hand side of that side tunnel, about 30 feet from where you are standing. Ahead, you can see yet another parallel tunnel (#3).

Remove ads