Adventure - Long Live the Queen (group 1) [Boddynock judging]

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: I can NPC him if it doesn't spook any judges or powers that be to have one person controlling two characters in the same party/adventure. I can get general behavior guidelines from my son and play him that way, or you can assign stereotypical halfling/rogue behavior to him if anyone does object and you need to NPC him. It's not like I'm gonna have him empty out his backpack and give all his stuff over to Saithnar! :eek: :lol:

B4cchus

Explorer
As you pass the third crridor you hear a sharp sound echoing from your right. It sounds like two, sharp clicks. After that you hear a ratteling sounds in the distance.
Ahead you can spot the fourth side tunnel.
In the third side tunnel you see aan intersaction about fourty feet away. From the intersection the tunnel lead left, right and straight onward.

Amaury

First Post
Jallembo walks back to his companions to inform them: "I think that we have spotted our first six-legged.. next corridor on the right.. though if we take the third corridor on the right and then turn left, we could probably take them from both sides.. Or I attract them to a trap.. What d'you say? "

thegreyman

First Post
"I don't know if we should split up to attack both sides." Dorrin says quietly. "I don't think we know enough of the corridors to be sure that they link up like that. Not to mention, I would hate for the flanking party to arouse more ants thus flanking ourselves. It might be best to attack cautiously, since none of us know exactly how tough these bugs are. I'm all for going straight in."

ooc: I'm glad you know where you're going Amaury... I'm a little confused. As long as the leader is good, we're golden!

Ximix

First Post
Ximix's Elven sight is trained on the passage ahead, trying to avoid the glare of the torches, he nods at the suggestion to advance, then realizes he's in the back... "I agree with Dorrin, let's at least test these foes before getting too bold."

Phoenix8008

First Post
"I also think we should remain together, for the time being at least. But now that we've found them, should we not get to killing the creatures?" Saithnar asks while finishing up another chalk mark on the wall.

NPC: Quint speaks up finally too, "Yeah, lets get killin' some bugs. Get me some gold!" the halfling looks excited at the prospect after following along quietly for so long.

Amaury

First Post
"Fine by me.. ok follow me!" he says as he kind of pushes Quint ahead of him whilst he readies his shortbow.

"Quint and I will scout ahead and try to throw a few things at them. Wait for us at the crossing and give us room to retreat..."

Jallembo points to the fourth crossing as he explains his plan. He walks quietly into the darkness..

Remove ads