Adventure - Long Live the Queen (group 1) [Boddynock judging]

thegreyman

First Post
Dorrin cleans the yellow goop off the end of his sword with a handy rag and then slices off the two feelers the ant had on it's head. He looks at the mess on his sword again, and cleans it once more. "I think these should be easy enough to carry for proof to the good dwarf. That plan seems to work fairly well, so let's keep on it. Quint and Jallembo, lead the way!"

ooc: I'm thinking we're in a tunnel now, not an intersection? If so, let's follow this and get em!

Amaury

First Post
Jallembo smiles broadly and says; "Good job kids! That was easier that what we meant in the old place Ximix, wasn't it? Good hit Dorrin!"

He will check the area where the ant was, wondering if it is not the netry to the hive. If he finds nothing, he will go back to the initial corridor and keep and walking straight.

If one the other hand he finds something interesting, he will investigate further.

Ximix

First Post
Amaury said:
Jallembo smiles broadly and says; "Good job kids! That was easier that what we meant in the old place Ximix, wasn't it? Good hit Dorrin!"

Ximix looks about, glancing at Jallembo he nods his agreement, still wary.

[sblock=DM]Initiative 22! Sorry, just back to my PC, looks like Ximix is Ready To GO! lol[/sblock]

B4cchus

Explorer
ooc: the pary is a bit scattered, with Quint standing next to the ant corpse and some of you guys that have joined him.
Down the tird side tunnel you come across an intersection, about fourty feet into the tunnel. The ant came from the tunnel ahead.

Ximix

First Post
Annnnnd!?

Ximix moves forward with the group, his spells prepared, his shield ready and a torch held high.

OOC: I'm unable to move the action much more than that guys... I'm in the back, in a support role... but OOC- Lets Move Please.

Remove ads