Adventures from Tacnar (OOC)(FULL!)

Thels

First Post
Are we going with 5 now Inez Hull is out?

For the Guide, a ranger might be more fitting. As what we need for the party, it doesn't really matter. We already got 2 warriors (a fighter and a paladin) and a woodsman (the druid) so it wouldn't be a great addition to the party, but that shouldn't be the main reason for picking his class.

Now that the item that took 2/3rd of my gold turns out to be a free item, I'm thinking about getting me a pony. Would you allow that, considering the small size of my character? Cuz normally mediumsized characters are forbidden to ride mediumsized mounts.

Last edited:

shaff

First Post
yea thats fine, go ahead and ride a pony, but people will look at you a little funny, but it wont be too bad.

HMMM, rangerjohn are u gonna be using you healing as much as possible or not? If not ill make the cleric NPC, cause u guys will need healing.

bruin

First Post
I'd like in if you're still looking. Could you guys use a bard? Been wanting to try it out.

Last edited:

bruin

First Post
Ok then, an elf bard, devotee to Corellon, ...

Hmm, gonna play around with it and update this post as I have more details.

bruin

First Post
Er, an atheist half-elf then :)

Or, scrap the bard idea and go with a halfling cleric, bashing the undead with his righteous little mace.:cool:

Actually, I think I'm going to run with that, as healing is needed in this party more immediately than a bard could provide at level one. Our druid probably wants to concentrate on more druid-like stuff than worrying about carrying the healing duties all the time.

Last edited:

shaff

First Post
whew, dodged a bullet there... im not too familiar with bards either, but clerics are good, and that means i can make the ranger archer as the guide.

K, get the characters in asap, but u still got time cause i dont have the DMG and Mon Manual as of yet. We will start this firecracker on wednesday or thursday. And ill have those books by friday.

Remove ads