• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventures from Tacnar (OOC)(FULL!)

Thels

First Post
Are we going with 5 now Inez Hull is out?

For the Guide, a ranger might be more fitting. As what we need for the party, it doesn't really matter. We already got 2 warriors (a fighter and a paladin) and a woodsman (the druid) so it wouldn't be a great addition to the party, but that shouldn't be the main reason for picking his class.

Now that the item that took 2/3rd of my gold turns out to be a free item, I'm thinking about getting me a pony. Would you allow that, considering the small size of my character? Cuz normally mediumsized characters are forbidden to ride mediumsized mounts.

Last edited:

shaff

First Post
yea thats fine, go ahead and ride a pony, but people will look at you a little funny, but it wont be too bad.

HMMM, rangerjohn are u gonna be using you healing as much as possible or not? If not ill make the cleric NPC, cause u guys will need healing.

bruin

First Post
I'd like in if you're still looking. Could you guys use a bard? Been wanting to try it out.

Last edited:

bruin

First Post
Ok then, an elf bard, devotee to Corellon, ...

Hmm, gonna play around with it and update this post as I have more details.

bruin

First Post
Er, an atheist half-elf then :)

Or, scrap the bard idea and go with a halfling cleric, bashing the undead with his righteous little mace.:cool:

Actually, I think I'm going to run with that, as healing is needed in this party more immediately than a bard could provide at level one. Our druid probably wants to concentrate on more druid-like stuff than worrying about carrying the healing duties all the time.

Last edited:

shaff

First Post
whew, dodged a bullet there... im not too familiar with bards either, but clerics are good, and that means i can make the ranger archer as the guide.

K, get the characters in asap, but u still got time cause i dont have the DMG and Mon Manual as of yet. We will start this firecracker on wednesday or thursday. And ill have those books by friday.

Remove ads