Airwalkrr's 4e Game IC: Ch 1 Sedition

wolfattack

First Post
''I don't think we have enough evidence to turn their heads,but we can try, of course.i say we should fight,but we can't kill them,they are just doing their jobs.i think.anyway,whatever the choice is,we must do it quickly. '' - Krawlinstar says,worried about the sound of the guards voices becoming more stronger.

Walking Dad

First Post
Erik

"Not killing them? I can barely stand!" Erik replies, badly wounded.

[sblock=OOC]
Erik is bloodied, has no 2nd wind available and already failed to death saves.
Everyone, please remember, we got no time for a short rest -> this is ONE mega-encounter rules-wise.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Erik Apeldan
Perception: 18 Insight: 18 Normal Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 14 Reflex 16 Will 16
Initiative: +2
Hit Points: 15 / 33 Bloodied: 16
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist:
Saving Throw: -
Milestones: 2
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 0
Healing Surge:8 Surges per day: 5 / 8
At-Will Powers: Magic Missle, Stoneblood, Thunderwave
Encounter Powers: Staff of Defense, Leaden Transmutation, Shield
Daily Powers: Slimy Transmutation

Condition: bloodied, 2 failed death saves

XP: 1,000
Items: 70gp
[/sblock][/sblock]

airwalkrr

Adventurer
"Alright, gents," you hear a loud call from outside the warehouse doors, "time to bust this door open. Rams at the ready. Steady now, and ho!"

At this, the main door to the warehouse bursts open, splintering and scattering broken wood as a set of battering rams smash through. Crawling through the wreckage are a number of members of the Manas City Watch, a dozen at least, led by a man with straight, long, shimmering blond hair. The gold insignia upon his sleeve (History 23) indicates him as a captain of the Watch. He surveys the layout of the warehouse, looking carefully over the unconscious dwarves, the summoning circle in the far corner, and your battered party then issues a command to your group, "You there! In the name of the Republic, I order you to lay down your arms and any magical implements and explain yourselves immediately."

The captain and his subordinates keep their hands upon their scabbards, ready to draw steel at the first sign of trouble. In your condition, you clearly would not last long in a fight with them, and hostilities would most definitely worsen your case. It seems now is the time for talk.

Walking Dad

First Post
Erik

"I give up. Don't attack, please. I'm already wounded.
It isn't as it looks like."
Erik says as he lays down the staffs. Despite saying the truth, he doesn't sound that convincing.

[sblock=OOC]

2 rolls below 10 :(

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Erik Apeldan
Resist:

[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

drothgery

First Post
Lia set her bow down, and placed her dagger next to it on the ground. "Of course, sir." She said as she was doing that.

Why couldn't that bard have come along with us? None of us are going to talk our way out of anything anytime soon...

She fishes through her backpack for a second and pulls out the scrollcase containing the letter of marque Celen gave them back when this started -- was that only yesterday?

He'd said not to show it save for a dire emergency, but avoiding arrest seemed sufficiently dire to her.

Last edited:

wolfattack

First Post
Sir,as a cleric of Pelor,you can trust my words when i say that we have just stopped a crazy mage from summoning evil forces in the city.just take a look at the circle and the book.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
The captain muscles his way over to Lia as the guards gather up the weapons. He calls out, "Let me see that immediately!"

He grabs the letter of marque and examines it thoroughly while the guards around him shake the group down for weapons. Within a minute he turns and calls out to his guards, "Stop! These people are here on official business of the Ministry of Internal Affairs. Return their possessions at once."

He looks Lia over then examines the setting and speaks calmly, "It seems like you and your companions have come across something fairly interesting. Perhaps you'd like to come with me to explain it. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Captain Jarvis. If you all will follow me back to my office we can speak of this matter privately. I don't think this information is for all ears to hear."

The captain turns to his men and shouts, "Clean it up, you maggots. I want these dwarves and that man in the corner over there shackled in the dungeon post-haste in case they come to. And no one talks to them until I get the chance to personally interrogate them. That's an order! As for the rest of the evidence, I want it taken to an independent holding cell and given a full Watch detail. No one looks at it until I have the chance to personally examine it."

Walking Dad

First Post
Erik

Erik follows and takes the frost staff with him, leaving his old one behind, if needed.

[sblock=OOC]

short rest in sight?

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Erik Apeldan
Resist:

[/sblock][/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Petron starts unequipping all his weapons, which are a lot. By the time he finishes, the captain commands his men to give the weapons back. "Oh man!...." and so he starts strapping them all over again. After that, he follows the group out.

Remove ads