Airwalkrr's Maure Castle 3.5 OOC

Rhun

First Post
Sure, go ahead. I imagine a 12th level character ought to have some form or everburning light source.

Brisarion has one in the form of a bracer, and it would be easy enough for him to cast Continual Flame on just about anything if somebody needs him too.

I will give Brisarion and Silhouette a couple actions first and then I will post the results of your detect magic. If they do not answer soon, I will assume they are waiting for your to get the results of your spell.

Brisarion is just watching Silhouette's back at this point. And my apologies...I was unintentionally AFK all last week.

Thanee

First Post
Hmm... still a bit unsure what to do with the chalice. ;)

I could use Telekinesis to snatch it away from the platform.

Bye
Thanee

Shayuri

First Post
roffle

That doesn't mean we shouldn't take it. :)

Half the fun of traps is either disarming them...or falling victim to them. Adventuring is not for the timorous!

Sil will be coming to back you up shortly, never fear. Her pet theory that the color of the thing related to some color-related clue in the room is proving false...so it's back to more brute force tactics.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Sorry for the extended absence, guys. With my getting burned out on work after my recent promotion and then finally getting a vacation I just needed to zone out for a while. I apologize for not posting anything about it. I will get this game back on track soon. Look for an update in the next few days.

Rhun

First Post
Sorry for the extended absence, guys. With my getting burned out on work after my recent promotion and then finally getting a vacation I just needed to zone out for a while. I apologize for not posting anything about it. I will get this game back on track soon. Look for an update in the next few days.

Sounds good. Take your time.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Still here. Because of my increased workload I am having to prioritize my games. Dropped all my 4e games (did not like them very much to begin with). Will keep you guys updated.

Remove ads