Airwalkrr's Maure Castle 3.5 OOC

Thanee

First Post
One thing I havn't really thought about before... do we use the Greyhawk languages (Oeridian, Suloise, etc)?

Do we know our "native dialect" (whatever that is :lol: ) automatically, or do we have to use bonus languages to learn those?

Depending on this, I might change my known languages a bit.

Bye
Thanee

airwalkrr

Adventurer
The Greyhawk languages exist, and having them might provide a clue or two, but they will mostly serve as window dressing. Common is still the language spoken in most lands, and this adventure will take place almost entirely within the Maure Castle dungeons.

Thanee

First Post
I think I will take (Ancient) Suloise then, instead of Terran (which was a somewhat arbitrary choice, anyways). :)

Bye
Thanee

Thanee

First Post
Speaking of light sources... would it be ok to add an everburning torch to Celine's equipment? It certainly makes sense to have some permanent source of light (not only the spell). :)

Bye
Thanee

Thanee

First Post
Oh, and for the record, yes, Celine is going to continue with concentrating on the spell, of course, to be able to discern the aura strength and school of magic and so on (what Detect Magic allows).

Bye
Thanee

airwalkrr

Adventurer
I will give Brisarion and Silhouette a couple actions first and then I will post the results of your detect magic. If they do not answer soon, I will assume they are waiting for your to get the results of your spell.

Remove ads