Any Malazan fans here?

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
add the occasional splash of wit, a la Piers Anthony

I was with you up until this part.

I gotta say, from my perspective, that is about as inaccurate a comparison one could make. There is not a smidgen of Piers Anthony in those books. Not one scintilla.

And I don't dislike Piers Anthony (at least, not his earlier stuff). I just don't see any comparison in any way between his tone, themes, or anything else, and stuff in the Malazan books. It would be like comparing a Winnie the Pooh book with a book on the Tet Offensive.

-----------

Anyway, cool posts. Where are you getting those images?

Last edited:

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Heh, it only would have destroyed the entire world. :lol:

Not so sure ... Icarum needs to Frenzy to do that (I think). And I can't imagine Karsa, after winning initiative ... wouldn't hesistate to hust chop him to death. By the way, You portrayed the Teblor as he is somewhat in the middle of things ... right ? Personally I believe that Karsa is getting "weaker" with all that extra thinking he does. Fortunately he's still himself and not some emo crybaby like Kallor.

Who. Never. Learns !:angel:

Oi, how would You stat up Tiste as a race ? Aren't they bit too sensitive ... just like Eldar from WH40K.

Piers Anthony reference ... You mean by that those infamous two ? Necromancer and Demonologist with a drug addict Butler ?

Melanos

Explorer
"Piers Anthony reference ... You mean by that those infamous two ? Necromancer and Demonologist with a drug addict Butler ? "

Yeah, there are those two and the priest of Shadow, among other punny situations. Maybe Piers Anthony wasn't the best choice. He was simply the first fantasy author that came to mind who included humor and puns.

Belzamus

First Post
Didn't Icarium break Karsa's bloodwood sword faster than Karsa could even see his blade swing? At that point, I really don't think he would have had much of a chance. Though, I'd love to see them fight now, now that Karsa's basically Ascended and has that unbreakable sword.

Still...Icarium has actually destroyed civilizations before, something Karsa can only dream about. :p

And, Kallor? Emo cry baby? Really? He almost made me cry when he gave that speech after fighting Spinnock Durav.

"What...was the point? You could never win. You could never do anything but die here. Tell me, damn you, what was the ****ing point?"

Man...that really gets to me.

As for the Tiste, I'm really not sure. They don't seem to be physically, that superior to humans. And any mental superiority comes from living tens of thousands of years, tempered by the despair they all feel.

Though...they all do seem to have access to Kurald Galain, so maybe some kind of innate racial spellcasting ability? I never really figured out how I wanted the magic to work in this conversion.

Also, most Tiste should probably be rather high-level, as they live for so incredibly long. That's what tends to make them superior to humans.

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Karsa smash !:p
But honestly, he seems to have better reason to destroy civilization and to kill Chained God than Icarum ever had. Basically Icarum was Avesome Destroyer only when in RAGE mode. Rest of time he was rather meek and nice. Traits that never help in such barbaric reality. Geez ... they might be bad even in RL ! :heh:

I agree on the Tiste ... maybe some sort of similiarity to Drow power-wise. Andii, that is.
Edur ? Nah just some weird humans IMO.
The Light aligned Tiste ?
Hu, Hu, Hu ... I still smirk when they were "justly" enslaving some soldiers and got their buttocks handed back to them. :]

And yes, I still talk about Kallor beying overly whiny. You know, this guy really never learns. Just like it was said. If Kallor ever learns, he'll own universe and replace Krull or something. Unfortunately, I believe that it would have to be someone to break him and reshape into other person.
At least it is impression i get from Author's descriptions of the character.

Och and I found another funny character ! Kruppe. Even Anomander was helplessly observing when Kruppe preyed on cookies.:hmm:

Melanos

Explorer
Kruppe hurts my mind. Do you guys remember when Caladan Brood struck Kruppe with the hammer given to him by Burn, and Krupped wasn't even touched? I hope Erikson explains who and what Kruppe is.

Belzamus

First Post
Well, I think I always assumed that if someone attacked Icarium, and was a serious threat, that he would enter continent-smash mode. Still, even in passive, nice-guy mode, he owned Karsa in about .5 seconds the first and only time they fought.

And yes, Karsa's philosophy is better than Icarium's insanity+amnesia. :)

I think Drow would be a good chasis, stat-wise for the Tiste Andii. They're not overwhelmingly super-human, but they do seem naturally better, on average, than the average human, even before taking their long lives into account.

The Edur seem closer to humans, yeah, so probably a bit weaker than the Andii.

And the Liosan, I figure, are basically carbon copies of the Andii, just reversed from Dark to Light. (though they have some cool armor and weapons, from what I recall.).

I can see what you mean about Kallor. Even after 100,000 years, he just doesn't get it. But...I still like him. His fight with Spinnock was epic. Though...isn't he cursed to never succeed anyway? That might have something to do with his never learning.

Kruppe...hmm, I personally prefer Pust and am devastated that Kruppe handed him his posterior so easily in their "duel" in Toll The Hounds. Still, Kruppe is a mystery. No idea what's going on there.

And, yes, I certainly remember that part. I always thought it was K'Rul protecting him, since his avatar was right there, wasn't he?

Oh, and Caladan Brood seriously needs to show up in The Crippled God and smash some people. That guy gets way too little screen time. Maybe...in the upcoming Kharkanas trilogy, Erikson will show a bit of his friendship with Rake?

...U_K seriously needs to read these books. ;)

Belzamus

First Post
All this talk of Icarium has got me inspired. And...dear gods, what have I created? :eek:

<style type="text/css"> <!-- @page { margin: 0.79in } P { margin-bottom: 0.08in } --> </style> [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Icarium[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Lifestealer

[/FONT]
Icarium.jpg

A Jaghut-blood wanderer around whom swirled, like the blackest wake, rumours of devastation, appalling murders, genocide..
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]
Jhag Half-Blood
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Large Monstrous Humanoid[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Hit Dice: 90d20 +2,160 +630 (4,590 hp)[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Initiative: +33 (+17 Dexterity, +16 Divine)[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Speed: 100 ft.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Armor Class: [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]101 (+16 Armor, +20 Deflection, +17 Dexterity, +16 Divine , +22 Natural)[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Flat-Footed:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] 84 [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Touch: [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]63[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Base Attack/Grapple: +90[/FONT]/+146
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Space/Reach: 5 ft./ 10 ft.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Attack: Single-Edged Sword +162/+157/+152/+147 10d10+90 +10d4 Force 15-20/x5[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Special Abilities: Fury, Winds of Ruin [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Special Qualities: Divine Bonus (+16), DR 100/Epic and 50/--, Fast Healing 50, Magic Immunity, SR 116[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Saves: Fort [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]+87[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Ref[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] +80 [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Will [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]+75[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Abilities: Str [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]82[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] Dex[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]45[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Con [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]58 [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Int [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]54 [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Wis[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]34 [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Cha [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]50[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Skills: Omnicompetent, all skills= 106 + Relevant Ability Modifier[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Feats: Alertness, Cleave, Dodge, Great Cleave, Improved Critical (Scimitar), Improved Critical Multiplier (Scimitar), Improved Sunder, Mobility, Power Attack, Spring Attack, Toughness, Whirlwind Attack [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Epic Feats: Greater Power Attack, Greater Sunder, Improved Critical Multiplier (Scimitar), Improved Toughness (7), Improved Whirlwind Attack, Light Eradication, Perfect Cleave, Power Attack Mastery, Sixth Sense, Superior Cleave, Superior Sunder, Superior Whirlwind Attack, Uncanny Power Attack[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Divine Abilities: Force Strike (4), Moderate Eradication, Perfect Sunder, Superior Power Attack, Uncanny Cleave, Uncanny Whirlwind Attack[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Cosmic Abilities: Heavy Eradication [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Alignment: Chaotic Neutral[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Environment: Any[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]ECL: 131[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]CR: 88[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Possessions: Single-Edged Sword, +12 Splint Mail[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Single-Edged Sword [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]For ages – for what would be to many an eternity – Icarium has carried this sword, a simple affair of steel, curved and sized for the Jhag's towering stature. And yet...and yet with it, Icarium has slaughtered armies, brought ruin to civilizations, broken a Warren, and reduced an Azath House to rubble. In his hands, it is possibly the most powerful weapon in existence, a rival to Caladan Brood's apocalyptic hammer in capacity to destroy.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]It is a Large +20 Scimitar, however, in Icarium's hands it deals a base damage of 10d10. It automatically makes a Sunder attempt against its target with every attack. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Combat[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Icarium automatically Sunders with every attack and deals triple damage with the Sunder attempt. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]He Power Attacks at a 4:1 ratio and automatically Power Attacks for the amount by which his Attack Roll exceeds the opponent's Armor Class. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]When he attacks, he automatically makes a Whirlwind Attack against every opponent he threatens.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]He completely ignores an opponent's immunity to Precision-Based Damage, even the natural immunity of Undead, Constructs, etc.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Whenever he drops and opponent or confirms a Critical Hit, he gains an extra attack and may move his full speed. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Fury[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]If Icarium is dealt more damage in a round than his Damage Reduction can absorb and his Fast Healing can heal, he enters a rage from which he cannot waken, becoming an incarnation of destruction that only intensifies as its fury grows. Only an epic Calm Emotions or similar spell that bypasses his Spell Resistance has a chance of recalling him. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Immediately, Icarium gains a +32 Divine Bonus to his Strength, Dexterity, and Constitution. These bonuses increase by 2 every round. [/FONT] Also, his Hit Points are doubled (9,180) while in Fury.

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]He also gains a cumulative +1 to Attack Rolls and Armor Class each round, as well as a cumulative extra attack per round.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Magic Immunity[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Icarium is immune to all Non-Elder Magic, and even Elder Magic must pass his Spell Resistance to affect him. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Winds of Ruin[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]While in the throes of his Fury, Icarium begins to keen wildly, a sound so piercing, so awful that it can slay those who hear it. And that is only the beginning. As his Fury intensifies, so does the keening, becoming a gyring maelstrom of destruction. This effect has a radius of 1,000 ft centered on Icarium, which doubles every 10 rounds (1,000 > 2,000 > 4,000, etc). It functions as follows:[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Round (Effects force Will Save, base DC 91, DC increases by 1 each round)[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]1- 22d4 Sonic Damage, sickened[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]2- 22d6 Sonic Damage, nauseated[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]3- 22d8 Sonic Damage, dazed[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]4- 22d10 Sonic Damage, stunned[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]5- 22d12 Sonic Damage, paralyzed[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]10- 22d20 Sonic Damage, death[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]20- 44d20 Sonic Damage, death [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]+10 rounds, x2 Sonic Damage, death[/FONT]

Last edited:

Belzamus

First Post
And...Brood. Yay. (and I really don't care for this picture, it's just the only drawing/painting of Brood I've ever seen.)

<style type="text/css"> <!-- @page { margin: 0.79in } P { margin-bottom: 0.08in } A:link { so-language: zxx } --> </style> [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Caladan Brood[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The Warlord, the Menhired One, Whose Hands Have Crushed Anvils
[/FONT]

Breaking_the_Sword_by_Tattersail.jpg

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Wake him not. Wake him not. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Medium Humanoid[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Hit Dice: [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]75d20 +1,875 +753 (4,028 hp)[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Initiative: [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]+36 (+16 Dexterity, +12 Divine, +8 Superior Initiative)[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Speed: [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]90 ft., Burrow 90 ft. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Armor Class: [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]106 (+16 Armor, +15 Deflection, +16 Dexterity, +12 Divine, +1 Dodge, +36 Natural)[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Flat-Footed:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] 83 [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Touch: [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]60[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Base Attack/Grapple: [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]+75/+155[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Space/Reach: [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]5 ft./ 5 ft. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Attack: [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The Hammer of Burn [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]+207/+207/+207/+207 24d10+185 18-20/x5[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Special Abilities: [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]High Denul, High Tennes[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Special Qualities: [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Divine Bonus (+12), DR 25/epic, Powerful Build, Integrated Fighter Levels (37), SR 97[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Saves: Fort [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]+76[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Ref[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] +67 [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Will [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]+62[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Abilities: Str [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]146 [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Dex[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] 42 [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Con [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]61 [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Int [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]28 [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Wis [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]33 [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Cha [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]40 [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Skills: [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Omnicompetent, all skills = 90+Relevant Ability Modifier [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Feats: [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Cleave, Combat Expertise, Great Cleave, Greater Weapon Focus (Warhammer), Greater Weapon Specialization (Warhammer), Improved Initiative, Improved Critical (Warhammer), Improved Critical Multiplier (Warhammer), Improved Sunder. Melee Weapon Mastery (Warhammer), Power Attack, Toughness, Weapon Focus (Warhammer), Weapon Specialization (Warhammer), Weapon Supremacy (Warhammer)[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Epic Feats: [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Armor Skin (8), Combat Mastery, Dire Charge, Epic Weapon Focus (Warhammer), Epic Weapon Specialization (Warhammer), Greater Critical (Warhammer), Greater Power Attack, Heavy Armor Mastery, Improved Toughness (10), Light Armor Mastery, Medium Armor Mastery, Perfect Cleave, Power Attack Mastery, Superior Cleave, Superior Initiative, [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Divine Abilities: [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Superior Critical (Warhammer), Perfect Weapon Focus (Warhammer), Perfect Weapon Specialization (Warhammer), Superior Power Attack, Threatening Critical (Warhammer), True Strike , Uncanny Weapon Focus (Warhammer)[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Cosmic Abilities: [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Legendary Strength[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Alignment: [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Neutral Good[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Environment: [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Any[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]ECL: [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]124[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]CR: [/FONT]83
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Possessions: [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The Hammer of Burn, +9 Half-Plate[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The Hammer of Burn[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]This weapon, empowered by the sleeping goddess of the earth, holds within it the destruction of all life. Created for the purpose of cleansing the goddess' flesh and renewing her for her awakening, Brood, to whom she entrusted it, has kept its power in check for thousands upon thousands of years. It was the only means by which the sword Dragnipur could be destroyed, for it too had forged the accursed weapon, long ago.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Hammer of Burn [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]is a [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Huge +25 Warhammer [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]made of pure Orichalcum, infused with a blessing of Tennes, increasing its base damage to 24d10. When attacking with the [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Hammer, [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]the wielder uses double their Strength Modifier rather than 1.5x. It has a natural Critical Multiplier x3. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]As a Standard Action, the [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Hammer [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]may be used to generate an [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Earthquake[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] spell centered around the wielder. This is a non-magical effect. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]As a Full-Round Action, the wielder may instead duplicate the effects of a [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Transmute Rock to Lava [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]spell, causing a nascent volcano to break through the earth's crust. The wielder and the ground he stands upon are untouched by this effect. This effect is non-magical.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Furthermore, by spending a Full Round to invoke the goddess and call the totality of her power into the [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Hammer, [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]and then spending a second Full Round to strike the earth, Brood (for only he possesses the might to use the [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Hammer [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]in this manner) may call forth an onslaught of global cataclysms resulting in the complete destruction of life on the face of the earth. (Treat as 20d10 damage per round for 24 hours, half fire and half bludgeoning.)[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]All effects are at a Caster Level equal to the wielder's Hit Dice plus their Divine Bonus (if any).[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Combat[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Brood [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Power Attacks [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]at a 4:1 ratio and may change the amount of Base Attack Bonus he trades for Damage on each attack. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]He receives an extra attack and 5 ft. step each time he downs an opponent or scores a critical hit.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]High Denul[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Brood is among the mightiest practitioners of Denul in Wu. As a Standard Action at will, he may duplicate any of the following effects at Caster Level 87[/FONT]<sup>[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]th[/FONT]</sup>[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]:[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Remove Disease[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Neutralize Poison[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Greater Restoration[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Raise Dead[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Regeneration[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Heal[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Mass Heal [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]12 times per day, he may Lay on Hands to heal 1,000 points of damage as a Standard Action.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]High Tennes[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Brood is divinely tied to the Path of Stone. It suffuses his being and grants him the following benefits:[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]A Burrow Speed equal to his base land Speed[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]A +12 Divine Bonus to Armor Class and all rolls when he is standing in contact with the earth.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Immunity to Critical Hits[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Regeneration 150 when standing in contact with the earth[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The use of the following spells as at-will, quickened Spell-Like Abilities (CL 87th, DC 74+Spell Level):
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Magic Stone[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Soften Earth and Stone[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Stone Shape[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Meld Into Stone [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Spike Stones[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Transmute Rock to Mud[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Transmute Mud to Rock[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Wall of Stone[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Stone Skin[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Move Earth [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Repel Metal And Stone[/FONT]