• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Archonus Bluestar: Gone Forever?

Laurel

First Post
So he gets dragged out of the side chamber and laid by Xath. Justice helps Xath to a side room some place down the hall, and L'Aurel drags AA after them. Jansten gets told by L'Aurel to make sure Ms. Woodshadow gets dimensional anchor cast on her, and to call L'Aurel is either moves in the slightest.
Minutes pass and then AA wakes up in the same room as Xath. With Justice still comforting Xath and L'Aurel by the door looking torn between staying and fleeing and unsure what to do to help knowing words will do little.

This is all in question by the way since it seemed to jump forward....

Last edited:

The_Universe

First Post
Laurel said:
So he gets dragged out of the side chamber and laid by Xath. Justice helps Xath to a side room some place down the hall, and L'Aurel drags AA after them. Jansten gets told by L'Aurel to make sure Ms. Woodshadow gets dimensional anchor cast on her, and to call L'Aurel is either moves in the slightest.
Minutes pass and then AA wakes up in the same room as Xath. With Justice still comforting Xath and L'Aurel by the door looking torn between staying and fleeing and unsure what to do to help knowing words will do little.

This is all in question by the way since it seemed to jump forward....
That's fine with me. I don't see any problem with it.

When Archonus opens his eyes, Justice kisses Xath's forehead and silently leaves the room, closing the door behind her.

"They will need to be alone," she says to her cousin. "Where have we taken Ms. Woodshadow? We must assure she does not awake."

Laurel

First Post
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
When Archonus opens his eyes, Justice kisses Xath's forehead and silently leaves the room, closing the door behind her.

"They will need to be alone," she says to her cousin. "Where have we taken Ms. Woodshadow? We must assure she does not awake."
I guess L'Aurel steps out of the room or she's shut in or gets the door closed on her face....

From the rings, "I am here should you need me," come the first calmn words from L'Aurel since the battle. Looking at the closed door she answers Justice, "She remains were I placed her. There she will stay until we can get them both to Hywrl." Looking at Justice, "To her I am and will be Selura." With that she turns and strides back to the room holding AB and (insert Link's daughters name) Woodshadow slowly wrapping the red mask around her bow hand.

Laurel said:
I guess L'Aurel steps out of the room or she's shut in or gets the door closed on her face....

From your previous post, I thought you were standing outside the door - wasn't trying to shut you out or shut the door on your face.

The_Universe

First Post
Laurel said:

From the rings, "I am here should you need me," come the first calmn words from L'Aurel since the battle. Looking at the closed door she answers Justice, "She remains were I placed her. There she will stay until we can get them both to Hywrl." Looking at Justice, "To her I am and will be Selura." With that she turns and strides back to the room holding AB and (insert Link's daughters name) Woodshadow slowly wrapping the red mask around her bow hand.
Link's daughter's name is Arissa, you recall from your first meeting with her, all those many months ago.

Xath and Archon are together, Kaereth and Janston are together, and Justice and L'Aurel are together when we come back together, right?

The_Universe

First Post
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
From your previous post, I thought you were standing outside the door - wasn't trying to shut you out or shut the door on your face.
Right on - Xath and Archon (obviously) need some privacy, as a great deal has changed.

Xath

Moder-gator
So it looks like two members of the group aren't interested in playing this out in person. Should we do it on the boards then?

The_Universe

First Post
Xath said:
So it looks like two members of the group aren't interested in playing this out in person. Should we do it on the boards then?
Well, I think the Xath/Archon thing can be taken care of on the boards.

I don't think that there's really a lot else going on....

The end of the adventure has been reached: It's pretty much just a matter of tying up any loose ends (like Arissa Woodshadow), and then preparing for the next adventure.

Citadel Refuge...

Remove ads