• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Archonus Bluestar: Gone Forever?

Xath

Moder-gator
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
Clinging tightly to Xath, Justice sobs, "I did all I could, Xath! All I could!"

Xath's arms are wrapped, clutching her now flat stomach. Sobs wrack her willowy frame and she collapses to the floor in tears.

Xath said:
Xath's arms are wrapped, clutching her now flat stomach. Sobs wrack her willowy frame and she collapses to the floor in tears.
Dropping to the ground beside her friend, she weeps with her - if she tried to speak, no sound would come out. Through the rings, she calls out to the Circle, "Bring Archon to me. I must find a way to wake him."

Laurel

First Post
Dropping to the ground beside her friend, she weeps with her - if she tried to speak, no sound would come out. Through the rings, she calls out to the Circle, "Bring Archon to me. I must find a way to wake him."
((Ha! rolled a 2.... total to hear into the other room. Anyways she hears Justice through the ring. But first I never got an answer from kennon on the whole rolling the heal check to see if we could wake AA, help him, or if time was the only answer?))

The_Universe

First Post
Ah - forgot to answer that.

There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with him, physically. He seems comatose and non-responsive, but he has no injuries that would indicate why he's in that state.

Attempts to wake him are unsuccessful, but he seems to be sleeping peacefully so far...

Laurel

First Post
The_Universe said:
Ah - forgot to answer that.
There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with him, physically. He seems comatose and non-responsive, but he has no injuries that would indicate why he's in that state.
Attempts to wake him are unsuccessful, but he seems to be sleeping peacefully so far...
((Thanks, In that case:))
Though none can see her, L'Aurel's voice is heard through the rings, "I will not leave him... I thought I heard her voice, no! She will pay as well. Come to him. Time… he needs time. One must live.” For a first no emotion accompanies the thought, but due to the lack of it or due to too many is uncertain.

Laurel said:
((Thanks, In that case:))
Though none can see her, L'Aurel's voice is heard through the rings, "I will not leave him... I thought I heard her voice, no! She will pay as well. Come to him. Time… he needs time. One must live.” For a first no emotion accompanies the thought, but due to the lack of it or due to too many is uncertain.
Justice rings back, "Xath is here - even if he is not awake, she needs him. We must find a comfortable resting place for each of them. It is very important."

Laurel

First Post
Justice rings back, "Xath is here - even if he is not awake, she needs him. We must find a comfortable resting place for each of them. It is very important."
Through the rings- "To see this...not like this... Do not bring her here!"
Aloud a high pitched off key yell of "Guard!" rings out from the room.
Through the rings-"I will not leave the other two. I will not. I can not."

Laurel said:
Through the rings- "To see this...not like this... Do not bring her here!"
Aloud a high pitched off key yell of "Guard!" rings out from the room.
Through the rings-"I will not leave the other two. I will not. I can not."
"The Oath allows her to know that he is stable. She has lost her child, L'Aurel. She needs Archonus."

Remove ads