• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Archonus Bluestar: Gone Forever?

The_Universe

First Post
I just wanted to make sure that Liz/Justice didn't get cut out of the conversation until the last possible second, since there were sorta important things happening in Caer Albion, still.

All that being said, I managed to hammer out the events in Hyrwl - if I get time, I'll write it up in narrative form and post it here.

Let's just say it was bad, but not as bad as it could have been. Further, your precautions regarding the Queen's Amulet helped ensure that this did not become an absolute, unmitigated disaster. WAY TO GO!

Laurel

First Post
So how long is Kareth (with a little Jansten support :p ) leading the saftey of Caer Albion before AA wakes up and/or we hear from the disapeared Xath and Justice?

The_Universe

First Post
Laurel said:
So how long is Kareth (with a little Jansten support :p ) leading the saftey of Caer Albion before AA wakes up and/or we hear from the disapeared Xath and Justice?
About 5-6 Minutes, total.

Not very long.

The_Universe

First Post
2 minutes later...

Light flashes behind you, and suddenly the Talon leaders find three figures standing in their midst. Smoke rises from Justice's armor, and Xath's eyes, usually bright and lively, are dead - she looks...defeated.

A gravelly but undoubtedly feminine voice calls out from between them. "I've already gotten more than I bargained for, today. I return these two to you to that you know how little threat you truly present. You have a won a battle here, but we will win this war." The voices owner steps from the shadows just long enough for you to see her - Ahrianna Blackadder - and then disappears in a second flash of light.

Laurel

First Post
The_Universe said:
About 5-6 Minutes, total.

Not very long.
L'Aurel's in the room with AB, AA and the dragged once great, great (etc.) Woodshadow body, assuming in those 5 minutes she could drag her in :) In general as she has from AB's death ignoring whatever else is happening. Unless someone points it out she doesn't notice Justice even left. Only the cold voice of the enemy effects her, but still she remains in the enclosed room.

Laurel said:
L'Aurel's in the room with AB, AA and the dragged once great, great (etc.) Woodshadow body, assuming in those 5 minutes she could drag her in :) In general as she has from AB's death ignoring whatever else is happening. Unless someone points it out she doesn't notice Justice even left. Only the cold voice of the enemy effects her, but still she remains in the enclosed room.
I think you would sense Justice leaving, but maybe you're out of range, anyway.

Remove ads