• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Archonus Bluestar: Gone Forever?

Laurel

First Post
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
"The Oath allows her to know that he is stable. She has lost her child, L'Aurel. She needs Archonus."
Through the rings the scattered brief thoughts, "The child... no... innocent... only one... Oberon!" Through the doorway sounds are heard, metal scraping on stone, curses and threats.

((uh... no guards or anyone else around to help...))

The_Universe

First Post
Laurel said:
Through the rings the scattered brief thoughts, "The child... no... innocent... only one... Oberon!" Through the doorway sounds are heard, metal scraping on stone, curses and threats.

((uh... no guards or anyone else around to help...))
You can drag him without help...and the guards are all outside, making sure no one comes in. Kaereth has them running messages, as well.

Oberon doesn't answer, being dead. ;)

Laurel

First Post
The_Universe said:
You can drag him without help...and the guards are all outside, making sure no one comes in. Kaereth has them running messages, as well.

Oberon doesn't answer, being dead. ;)
Just wanted to make sure with the guards... and I wasn't expecting Oberon to answer :p

Laurel

First Post

Moments later a bloodied L'Aurel appears from the small entryway. Two metal boots dig into her arms as she moves a few more feet into the room. Slowly the rest of AA's still body is revealed as L'Aurel slowly drags his body towards Xath's hunched form.

((Since I think we said she couldn't pick him up. Did Kareth call that mage or is he calling that mage to make sure Woodshadow chick stays a non-threat till we can get her back to the anti-magic room in Hywrl? He talked about it last game time or it was at least dicussed I thought.))

AIM-54

First Post
Laurel said:

Moments later a bloodied L'Aurel appears from the small entryway. Two metal boots dig into her arms as she moves a few more feet into the room. Slowly the rest of AA's still body is revealed as L'Aurel slowly drags his body towards Xath's hunched form.

((Since I think we said she couldn't pick him up. Did Kareth call that mage or is he calling that mage to make sure Woodshadow chick stays a non-threat till we can get her back to the anti-magic room in Hywrl? He talked about it last game time or it was at least dicussed I thought.))

Kaereth tied her up and was standing over her until he took over commanding the armies. Anything with any mages was someone elses bailiwick (I love that phrase!), but I remember it coming up.

Laurel

First Post
AIM-54 said:
Kaereth tied her up and was standing over her until he took over commanding the armies. Anything with any mages was someone elses bailiwick (I love that phrase!), but I remember it coming up.
Cool beans.... wasn't sure what General Kareth had been up to for the past few minutes in game... well, I mean besides what we should actually be doing like winning the city :)

Archon

First Post
Archonus sits up and leans forward, the look of deep thought covering his face. He sits there quietly not really noticing where he is or what is going on....yet.

Remove ads