B-movie :Roll call : who goes where?

zantriel

First Post
Goddess FallenAngel said:
Well, I guess I didn't mean that slow... I think I kinda forgot or was waiting for the GM to post in the "at the lake" thread, but I could have posted before now, sorry.... :(
I think everyone was waiting for the GM, to see what the rolls were for. Until we hear from the him we can’t be sure if the game will continue, unless we want to take over and just keep going, lol.

zantriel

First Post
Bront said:
GM has been gone for a long time, longer than his profile indicates. I think we're done unfortunately :(

True, his last post was a month ago, that sure seems like a dead game to me.

So here:
Johnny, not sure what it was he saw keeps an eye out for what he hopes is the lost hikers. A short while passes when suddenly a group of foliage cover soldiers pop up from the nearby underbrush. “Don’t move!” they yell at the gathered teens. Everyone jumps out of their skins but manage to calm down enough to not get shot. “What the hell do you think you are doing, don’t you know this area is under military control?”

Johnny answers with a unsteady voice, “No sir, we are camping in my families cabin not far from here. What is going on, we heard some weird stuff on the radio before everything went dead?”

The soldier talking slings his rifle and moves forward. “Well the short of it is a formally unknown attacked us, and though they were beaten they managed to inflict some major damage, thank God it was localized to key points and not everywhere.” He makes a hand gesture and the other soldiers lower their weapons. ”So What’s your names?”

The teens give their names and it is soon discovered that their families managed to survive the attack and are in a rescue shelter. Everyone including those who are at the cabin are rounded up and returned to their families.

Johnny proposes to Brit after they find their families, and are soon married. The group as a whole joins in the rebuilding effort and await their next adventure.

Remove ads