• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

B-movie :Roll call : who goes where?

DrZombie

First Post
To be honest, I'd like to keep this game going, but at my own pace. I can run this for a group, but if only one or two people want to continue, hell, a lot of B-movies end with just one or two heroes left standing.

I do my best to update whenever possible, but between my wife, my two kids, and my work as a surgical registrar, I don't have much time left. But I'm willing to keep going for whoever wants to.

Jennileerose

First Post
Bront said:
I can stay for a slow paced game. I think I can manage a post a week ;)

*agrees with Tim* I'm okay with the slower pace as I work 6-7 days a week.

This is the only RP I have really...(other than another adventure on these boards) so I really don't want to give it up....s'just that things went crazy with my housing and stuff with little to no warning. Sorry about that.

Jennilee

D20Dazza

Explorer
I'm keen to keep going but would like to see everyone posting at least 10 times a day ;) Seriously!

Nah, just jokes Joyce, I'm happy with the slow game, it can join all the other slow ones I'm in ;)

Bront

The man with the probe
D20Dazza said:
Sorry Bront it's a phrase, I didn't realise Joyce was your real name ;)
I thought you were talking to DrZombie actualy. Jen used my name. Of couse, since I've actualy met her, she has an excuse ;)

Bront

The man with the probe
D20Dazza said:
I was. I realised that. I thought it was a good chance to put one out there anyway ;)
It's entirely possable that my parents kidnapped me at birth, renamed me, and have not told me of this for a long time, and may name realy is Joyce. :uhoh: :confused:

But not likely.

Remove ads