• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

B-movie :Roll call : who goes where?

D20Dazza

Explorer
Hi all,

I'm back on deck and will suss the IC thread soon (just walked in the door after a 15 hour drive so may not get to things until tomorrow)

Cheers

Daz

Bront

The man with the probe
Dr. Zombie
[sblock] I need to cut down a few of my games. I realy hate to do that, but I thought this one might be a bit easier to duck out of. I'll continue as long as needed, but if you need an official first victim, I'm volunteering :)

FYI - I've already halted a game I was about to start, and am probably droping another 2, a third is about ready to finish, and one of the games I'm running should be over in about a month. I'm planning on staying in your Eleidean Reaches game.

Just let me know what you want to do and how to handle it.[/sblock]

zantriel

First Post
I’ve been taking some time away from posting; I haven’t been feeling very creative. I’ve had this happen before; I just needed to take a short break.

Bobitron

Explorer
I'm around, but I've been really busy lately at work and have less time for posting. I'm considering dropping a few games, but haven't decided yet. If I do, this would, unfortunately, be one of them. Maybe I could just die a gory death?

I know taitzu is having internet troubles.

Bront

The man with the probe
Zombie, it seems several of us are either thinking of cutting down or are just out of creative juices. I know you're busy, so we can put this on hold if you like. Might make it easier.

BTW, Jennilee have moved twice, and just got her dialup set back up, so she sould be available eventualy.

Jennileerose

First Post
I live! Honest!

Gah....stupid having to deal with destructive, pot smoking landlords. Oy...

This place is better. Now if I just didn't have the hour commute to work. >_<

DrZombie

First Post
OK, I guess I'm to blame. Real life is just too busy at the moment for me to keep up a good posting rate.

So what, We call this quits and everyone goes their happy way, no hard feelinges?

Bront

The man with the probe
I can keep up at a slower pace, or we can disolve, or you can kill us one by one like you intended ;)

Whatever everyone else is up for, but it seems much of us are looking for more time.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads