BattleStar Galactica:Season 3.0--10/13/06--Arc 2

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
[imagel]http://galacticastation.com/Gallery/Episode/se3/300/302/302.gif[/imagel]

EXODUS Part 1

# Original airdate: Oct 13th 2006
# Production Number: 302
# Executive Producers: R.D. Moore, David Eick
# Co-Executive Producer: Paul Leonard
# Producer: Harvey Frand
# Associate Producer: Trisha Brunner
# Written by: Ron Moore
# Directed by: Sergio Mimica Gezzan

Starring: Mary McDonnell, Edward James Olmos, Jamie Bamber, Katee Sackhoff, James Callis, Tricia Helfer, Grace Park,

Co-Starring: Michael Hogan, Alessandro Juliani, Tahmoh Penikett, Kandyse McClure, Aaron Douglas, Nicki Clyne, Kate Vernon, Leah Cairns, lucy lawless, Callum Keith Rennie, Matthew Bennet, Lucianna Carro, Dean Stockwell, Michael Trucco

The Cylons have begun a brutal crackdown on New Caprica's nascent human Resistance movement. With time running out for the colonists, Admiral Adama must launch his rescue attempt earlier than he'd expected. But though he expected a fight from the Cylons, he is unprepared for the one he gets from his son, Lee, who refuses to let the Battlestar Pegasus join the Galactica's suicidal attack.​

Oh Frak, how worse can this get???!!!

Gunslinger

First Post
Good episdoe.

Looks like they'll be getting off the planet within the next few episodes. I was surprised to hear that each consecutive death is more painful than the last for the cylons, something we hadn't heard before. Definitely looking forward to a good space battle in the next episode or two as the Galactica has to fight it's way away from New Caprica.

Is it next friday yet? :\

Very excellent episode, this season is off with a bang, reminds me a lot of the opening of the second season, where each week, every new episode was so anxiously awaited.

They hit a slight lull in the second half of the second season, but they do appear back in their stride.

Priest_Sidran

First Post
I had a totally different take on these last to episodes...While I awaited them with excitement I felt let down after watching them, whether it is after show depression or something I don't know.

Also I hate the frakking cliff hanger ending of this episode.

At this point its kind of an unknown for me whether I will continue to watch the next one.
(Don't all attack me at once I will watch it, its just I am not sure if I am enjoying this season as much as the last one or not)

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
OKay, you will not be attacked. :]

It was already warned, that this season, will be dark. (Hence the depress feeling) :eek: :confused: :uhoh:

Cliffhangers has been the trademark of this series for a while now...don't that see changing anytime soon. :D

If you feel, you cannot watch it, it is your earned privilege say so... :p

But on the otherhand, if you are seen making comments for next week's esp...I will not say nothing to you. :cool:
Priest_Sidran said:
I had a totally different take on these last to episodes...While I awaited them with excitement I felt let down after watching them, whether it is after show depression or something I don't know.

At this point its kind of an unknown for me whether I will continue to watch the next one.
(Don't all attack me at once I will watch it, its just I am not sure if I am enjoying this season as much as the last one or not)

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
-Checking-
Gunslinger said:
Good episdoe.

Looks like they'll be getting off the planet within the next few episodes. I was surprised to hear that each consecutive death is more painful than the last for the cylons, something we hadn't heard before. Definitely looking forward to a good space battle in the next episode or two as the Galactica has to fight it's way away from New Caprica.

Is it next friday yet? :\

Priest_Sidran said:

I think these cliffhangers make sense - it is the ongoing plot of how the Coloniols get off of New Caprica. This episodes cliffhanger isn't as bad as some others (think the last episode of Season 0), either - all people are prepared, we know where everybody stands, and now we just have to wait the execution of the plan. It feels like an "easy" cliffhanger to me. (Not changing the fact that I desperately want to see the next episode, but that's what I always want with BSG :) )

I assume that once the Colonials on New Caprica are rescued, the "cliffhanging" will be reduced somewhat, as they might have time for some more or less self-contained episodes (as far as BSG gives us self-contained episodes these days.) So, I'd recommend waiting to see the end of this plotline (probably ending with Exodus pt.2, the next episode) and then make your decision.

Remove ads