Behind the Curtain - OOC (full)

Rybaer

First Post
Like the story. I particularly liked the "minor mutant" at the end who can speak with cats and rats. Could be a fun, occasional NPC/contact.

Rybaer

First Post
One other request. Could everyone try to provide a good physical description of your character to help me visualize him/her? Picking an actor who would play the character in a movie would be fine. Pictures, or if you're artistic a drawing, would also be great...though that's certainly going above and beyond the call.

Over the next two weeks, I'll be entertaining family from out of town and then going out of town myself. I should have access to the internet throughout and will occasionally chime in, but don't expect play to really get going until after that. Plenty of time to get the character and their backgrounds fleshed out and ready to play.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thanks for the update. For my character's visualization, think Sean Connery ('Hunt for the Red October' look and age) as a self-help guru who developed "psionic" powers (from the sorcery power).

Keia

Velmont

First Post
The look of my character... well, physically, it may be seen a bit easy, but it would be the same actor that play spiderman (soory, not good with actor name). I would give to my character almost 20, but not quite, but in maturity, I would gie him two or three year less.

Mimic

First Post
For his unaltered state Thomas would be about the same body shape as Arnold from the Conan movies, possibly a little shorter and smaller but pretty close. Definately a bodybuilder type.

For his rock form think The Thing on steroids...

Remove ads