best way to lose an MMA fight?

Zombie_Babies

First Post
I don't know if they do or not but I don't see why they wouldn't if that one's up there, yanno? And yeah, green girl (who is a former model I guess) doesn't know how to use her reach. She's pretty raw still but she's obviously got the skills - and the chin. She took shots that would have KOd half the 135 guys I think. Blue girl would have won after the second had she not had the UFC jitters in the first round. Took her forever to get going. I think green girl will get to fight on the finale card thanks to this fight, though. She's a beast. Great clinch and she's so tall throwing huge knees is easy for her and poses less of a risk of getting taken down, too. Blue girl can hit though. Dizzam.

And yeah, it's totes lame to have to order a package for one channel. FS1 is totes not worth the extra money either.

I don't know if they do or not but I don't see why they wouldn't if that one's up there, yanno?
Yeah, I figured if you were able to find that one, I should be able to find the other fights as well.
And yeah, green girl (who is a former model I guess) doesn't know how to use her reach. She's pretty raw still but she's obviously got the skills - and the chin. She took shots that would have KOd half the 135 guys I think.
Yeah, I was thinking she looked pretty good in her pre-fight stats pic. She didn't look good after the fight. She definitely took some vicious hits. She has awesome knees, though. A few times when she had blue-girl in the clinch and threw those knees, I thought she was going to knock out the other girl. She puts power in them, and she pushes her opponent's head down. That's some vicious technique. With a bit of proper training, she can be a top contender. She has some pretty good reach.If she was able to use it properly and effectively, she could win some big fights.
Blue girl would have won after the second had she not had the UFC jitters in the first round. Took her forever to get going.
Yeah, she definitely looked a bit timid in that first round. She came back big in the second round, though. Is she just a striker, or does she have any background in grappling? She could be a menace if she could take people down. She already has some good striking.
I think green girl will get to fight on the finale card thanks to this fight, though. She's a beast. Great clinch and she's so tall throwing huge knees is easy for her and poses less of a risk of getting taken down, too. Blue girl can hit though. Dizzam.
Yeah, those two should get to fight on the final card. They put on a hell of a fight. The guys on the UFC 29 card could get some pointers from them.
And yeah, it's totes lame to have to order a package for one channel. FS1 is totes not worth the extra money either.
Yup, totally. Not worth the money. I mean, it really isn't much more than what I pay now, but even I probably wouldn't have time to watch most of the TUF shows. I may catch a UFC fight night card every once in a while, but even then, those cards aren't always good. I'd rather just go to the sports bar down the street and catch the PPVs.

By the way, Cain vs JDS III is this saturday, right? That should be an awesome fight. I think Cain is still going to take it. As long as JDS doesn't pop Cain with one of those ear-punches, I see Cain basically doing the same thing he did in their last fight.

JDS looked pretty good in his last fight againts Hunt, but he was doing the same thing he always does: throw punches and try and moving in and out. Hunt was able to get him with a few good punches of his own. I think Hunt would have done better if he hadn't broken his toes and been sick during that fight. JDS looked as if he was getting tired, and as much as I like Hunt, even a healthy Hunt can't keep the pace that Cain keeps. JDS better have worked on his cardio because you know Cain always does.

I also read an interview with JDS where he says that he always trains his boxing for like the first half of his training camp. He should have worked on takedown defense. He was able to defend a good amount of takedowns last time, but Cain still took him down a lot. Then again, Cain did out-box JDS, so maybe JDS think he needs to train more in boxing to keep up with Cain.

Zombie_Babies

First Post
Yeah, the green girl is kinda hawt but uber, uber deadly. A little more training on how to use that reach and she could be the Jon Jones of the women's 135 division. She's got sick power and excellent technique. That other girl, though ... damn. I mean, she put a real ass whoopin on a real fighter. I thought this Juliana chick from the first fight had the best power (she beat Shayna Basler) but blue chick has her beat. Those punches looked sick - and she knows how to move, too. I thought she was a wrestler, too, but I can't remember. I do recall being surprised when Tate and her went over the strategy and it was be first, stay close and stay off the cage. I though it would be more 'take her gangly ass down and pound her out'. I mean, that's a much safer way of engaging a striker of that caliber. Man what a clinch game! Thing is, tall peeps tend to have an advantage on the ground, too. Maybe greeny's got some sort of sub game, I dunno. There were definitely points in that fight where both girls should have taken the other down to get out of huge trouble. I'm really glad they didn't. Epic.

I think Cain's got JDS, too. He got surprised in the first fight and it won't happen again. I mean, there's always the chance that that one bomb lands but I think Cain's better overall. I think JDS will be better prepared this time, too, but I don't think it'll be enough.

So you get your comp back? I see quotes. :)

Yeah, the green girl is kinda hawt but uber, uber deadly. A little more training on how to use that reach and she could be the Jon Jones of the women's 135 division. She's got sick power and excellent technique. That other girl, though ... damn. I mean, she put a real ass whoopin on a real fighter. I thought this Juliana chick from the first fight had the best power (she beat Shayna Basler) but blue chick has her beat. Those punches looked sick - and she knows how to move, too. I thought she was a wrestler, too, but I can't remember. I do recall being surprised when Tate and her went over the strategy and it was be first, stay close and stay off the cage. I though it would be more 'take her gangly ass down and pound her out'. I mean, that's a much safer way of engaging a striker of that caliber. Man what a clinch game! Thing is, tall peeps tend to have an advantage on the ground, too. Maybe greeny's got some sort of sub game, I dunno. There were definitely points in that fight where both girls should have taken the other down to get out of huge trouble. I'm really glad they didn't. Epic.
Yeah, it was a crazy good fight. I get the feeling that even if they went to the ground, they would still have had an exciting fight. Those two don't look like they would allow down and even think of going all lay-n-pray. If they have any submission skills, I bet we would be seeing constant submission attempts by both.

I think Cain's got JDS, too. He got surprised in the first fight and it won't happen again. I mean, there's always the chance that that one bomb lands but I think Cain's better overall. I think JDS will be better prepared this time, too, but I don't think it'll be enough.
Yeah, I think JDS will be better than before, but not good enough. Cain isn't human. That guy is a machine with a never ending gas tank. He also has amazing striking skills and ridiculous wrestling. JDS has awesome boxing. He is probably the best boxer in the UFC. Unfortunately for him, this is going to be an MMA fight, not a boxing fight.
So you get your comp back? I see quotes. :)
No, not yet. When I wrote that post, I was using my girlfriend's Mac. I usually don't like using her computer, and she is also usually using it to do school work and stuff.

Right now I'm on my phone again. I can do quotes, but it is a pain. I got the part I need to connect the hard drive and extract the files I need before I drop it off at best buy to get the motherboard replaced. I'm having my cousin extract the info tonight, and I'll drop it off by tomorrow. Hopefully I'm a week I'll have my computer back.

Zombie_Babies

First Post
Damn yo, phone quoting has got to be way too much work. :p

I can't wait to see that blue chick fight again, man. I also hope some other gal gets knocked out so greenie can come back in. She's too good to be done. Finale fighter for sure.

Yeah, Cain is on another level with a lot of stuff. He's got 135lb level cardio at HW. It's insane. JDS is probably gonna lose again.

Damn yo, phone quoting has got to be way too much work. :p
Yup, it is. I finally got that stupid part to connect the hard drive to a USB and extract the files I need. I went over to my cousin's house, who said he could do it. Unfortunately it appears that the jerks at Apple put in some new screws to screw with people. He didn't have the right screw driver to open up the Macbook, so now I have to wait until Monday, so I can go to school and ge a friend there to do it for me. He supposedly has it. If not, I'm going to have to order the damn thing online. It's cheap. I've found it between $3 and $8, but it's just a pin in the ass that I have to wait for the damn thing.

I can't wait to see that blue chick fight again, man. I also hope some other gal gets knocked out so greenie can come back in. She's too good to be done. Finale fighter for sure.
Yeah, that girl in blue is good. She'll probably end up with a UFC contract at the end even if she doesn't win the whole thing.

The green in green will probably be the first person they turn to if anyone is injured and can't continue. I wouldn't be surprised if she got a contract as well.

Yeah, Cain is on another level with a lot of stuff. He's got 135lb level cardio at HW. It's insane. JDS is probably gonna lose again.
Yeah, Cain is just better at more things. JDS always has the chance to knock Cain out if he gets a good hit, but I think Cain can also knock JDS out. I mean, JDS got lucky that punch in the first round of their last fight wasn't to the temple. JDS wasn't able to recover from that punch fully. If Cain had landed another punch like that, JDS would have been out. You have to give credit to JDS, though. The guy took a monstrous punch and was able to keep moving enough to avoid another powerful punch.

By the way, did you hear the Bispin wants to fight Nick Diaz?

Zombie_Babies

First Post
Apple kinda sux that way. It shouldn't be that hard to get your hard drive transferred. No backups? Like, no disk, external hd or cloud backup? May be time to look into it, bro. Er ... not that I have yet, heh.

Blue chick is gonna get a contract. Maybe. They have such a huge roster now maybe not, yanno? Unless she wins the thing, of course - which she totes could. That said, the chick divisions are thin so maybe there's more room. I bet they pay 'em a lot less, too, heh. :p

Greeny is gonna get a fight on the finale if she doesn't pop back in as a replacement and win - which she totes could. She may have fought the only girl on the show that could beat her and she almost won. Hell, I'd love to see them as the finalists. That'd be awesome. I can see her getting a contract, too. She's pretty, likable and damned, damned good at kicking serious ass. No girly punches, no panic mode movement - she's as legit as legit gets.

And yep, Cain is just better overall - and that's not taking anything away from JDS. JDS is awesome it's just that Cain is an anomaly like Jones is. Something strange and dangerous. Still, JDS has already proven he's got the powah to take Cain out quickly. Thing is, Cain knows that better than anyone. Should be a good fight. If there was ever a chance at a technical, fast paced 5 round HW war this is the fight that could deliver.

Yeah, it went to the 5th round, but it could have, and should have, been stopped in the third. It looked like Cain had knocked out JDS, but after hitting the ground, JDS wrote back up. Instead, Cain got the TKO I'm the 5th round. There isn't going to be another between those two for a long while. JDS looked worse than last time. Cain proved he was far better than JDS.

Too bad you didn't see the fights. Melendez and Sanchez or on an epic fight. It was fight off the night, and it is fight off the year. It was just an all out war. Too bad it was only three rounds.

The entire card was awesome, with the exception of Cormier vs Nelson. It was knockouts everywhere! Best card so far.

Remove ads