Boba Fett to be a character in Star Wars TV series?

ShrinkyLink

First Post
Boba as a supporting character would be fine. As long as he kept the mask on.

Like others here, I also remember reading/hearing somewhere that Aayla would be the focus of the new series. But did we actually (geek hair splitting equipment arming!) see Aayla fall down after being shot? Did we see a body in a morgue? Do we have an Imperial death certificate?

Until I see that, she's alive and well and nursing a blaster wound:D

Dark Jezter

First Post
ShrinkyLink said:
. But did we actually (geek hair splitting equipment arming!) see Aayla fall down after being shot? Did we see a body in a morgue? Do we have an Imperial death certificate?

Yes, we saw her fall after being shot. And a squad of clone troopers continued shoot her even after she'd fallen.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Its sci fantasy if there is no body they ain't dead. Most scifi shows bring back at least one dead character so why not this one, which ever character.

ShrinkyLink said:
Until I see that, she's alive and well and nursing a blaster wound:D

As Dark Jezter noted, we did see her fall...and she took far more than one blaster wound. At least ten or fifteen that we saw, but likely way more than that. She is definitely dead.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
As Dark Jezter noted, we did see her fall...and she took far more than one blaster wound. At least ten or fifteen that we saw, but likely way more than that. She is definitely dead.

tru dat tru dat.

Dead she is. Become one with the Force she has.

That doesn't mean the lady can't come back as another character. Shes hot but we don't even know if she can act. I know that hasn't stopped Tara Reid:)

Dark Jezter

First Post
Aeson said:
tru dat tru dat.

Dead she is. Become one with the Force she has.

That doesn't mean the lady can't come back as another character. Shes hot but we don't even know if she can act. I know that hasn't stopped Tara Reid:)
I don't think Amy Allen is even an actress. IIRC, she is a production assistant for Lucasfilm who got chosen to play Aayla Secura after George Lucas saw a picture of the character on the cover of a Dark Horse comic book and decided to give Aayla a small background role in Episodes II and III. Amy Allen dosen't even have any lines in the movies; she's mainly there to look pretty in blue makeup and head-tails while occasionally swinging a lightsaber. :)

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Dark Jezter said:
I don't think Amy Allen is even an actress. IIRC, she is a production assistant for Lucasfilm who got chosen to play Aayla Secura after George Lucas saw a picture of the character on the cover of a Dark Horse comic book and decided to give Aayla a small background role in Episodes II and III. Amy Allen dosen't even have any lines in the movies; she's mainly there to look pretty in blue makeup and head-tails while occasionally swinging a lightsaber. :)
She's what you would call lucky. Any one of us would kill for a part in Star Wars.

Undead Pete

First Post
Mouseferatu said:
*faceplants*

You're right. Mesa stupid. :heh:

That's a little better, but still weird.
Not that weird at all. I'm a jr. high teacher and all my students are between 12-14. Some look like they're 8 and some look 18. I have a 12 year old boy in my class who is 6' 3" and a 14 year old who is 4' 10". Puberty is weird.

Remove ads