Boba Fett to be a character in Star Wars TV series?

fett527

First Post
Dark Jezter said:
I don't think Amy Allen is even an actress. IIRC, she is a production assistant for Lucasfilm who got chosen to play Aayla Secura after George Lucas saw a picture of the character on the cover of a Dark Horse comic book and decided to give Aayla a small background role in Episodes II and III. Amy Allen dosen't even have any lines in the movies; she's mainly there to look pretty in blue makeup and head-tails while occasionally swinging a lightsaber. :)

You are correct sir! Which is why I said fanboys just want to see her running around! ;)

Kai Lord

Hero
According to theforce.net, Amy Allen denied ever saying that Aayla Secura will have a role in the television series. Makes sense, considering the events of ROTS.

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
Kai Lord said:
According to theforce.net, Amy Allen denied ever saying that Aayla Secura will have a role in the television series. Makes sense, considering the events of ROTS.
So where did that rumor come from? Fanboys and wishful thinking?

Demiurge out.

Dark Jezter

First Post
demiurge1138 said:
So where did that rumor come from? Fanboys and wishful thinking?

Demiurge out.
That's the most likely explaination. I first heard the rumor on these forums, I believe. But after my second viewing of RotS, I thought "Nah, she looked pretty dead to me. I doubt she'll be in the series."

Trickstergod

First Post
Dark Jezter said:
That's the most likely explaination. I first heard the rumor on these forums, I believe. But after my second viewing of RotS, I thought "Nah, she looked pretty dead to me. I doubt she'll be in the series."

I was actually figuring it to be actress back-tracking. However, lacking any source for her saying she'd be in the series, that's a bit difficult to pin down.

Dark Jezter said:
It was originally reported that, at C3 I believe, Amy Allen herself was the one who said it. Of course, it was a fan reporting it, so it was impossible to say how accurate it was...and after seeing Sith, that kind of killed the rumor right there.

ShrinkyLink

First Post
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
As Dark Jezter noted, we did see her fall...and she took far more than one blaster wound. At least ten or fifteen that we saw, but likely way more than that. She is definitely dead.

Well, that's that, then. I've only seen ROTS the once, so I couldn't remember exactly.

Well, she still rocked the house in Star Wars: Republic. She had her moment.

Remove ads