• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Boston EN World game a great success! Photo on p. 9!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Okay, initial games have been posted. Who wants what? Sign up for specific games, go go go!

Do so by posting what you'd like, and I'll fill it in here. Note that if you're coming with friends, you'll have more fun if you play different games; it gives you something to talk about afterwards.

Hey Ao, have scholar email me, will you? I'll straighten out his account. In the mean time, no problem with him signing up.

Last edited:

Baron Von StarBlade

Wow there are a ton of excellent afternoon choices, Feng Shui, Cthulu and Spycraft (sorry Umbran but you need to decide a game before I can make praises to it ;) ).
However put me down for Wulf's Grimtales game in the morning (and sign me up for breakfast as well). I'm leaning towards a CoC or Feng Shui game (sorry PC) but I'll have to mull over it some more.

guedo79

Explorer
What system are these games going to be in?(all d20 based I figure) I know spycraft, feng shui, and cthulhu. What about the rest?

I'd like to get in Jack Vance's Dying Earth and spycraft if possible. I feel like I'm crashing another groups game day.

Ao the Overkitty

First Post
Pkitty, can you sign me up for Wulf's Grim Tales and Dr. Midnight's Feng Shui?

As a general question, what systems are these games and if we'd need to have played the games before?

(As a point of reference, I've mostly played just D&D [2E, 3E, 3.5E] and d20Modern, but am familiar with the rules for WEG Star Wars, d20 Star Wars, Farscape, and WoD.)

If possible i'd like to get in on Wulf's Grim tales(or something equally fun) :p and Feng Shui w/Dr.Midnight.

This is gonna be great! Never thought i'd be this excited about Nov 15. :D

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Grim Tales is d20. You'll have no problem playing.

I am now taking requests for the type of game folks would like to play-- any setting or genre, book or movie, provided that (a) it has a group of 4-5 heroes and (b) I've heard of it.

If the interest is there, I am willing to default to League of Extraordinary Gentlemen again, though using a different adventure...

[EDIT] This isn't a complete "Nevermind" but I have an itch to run a Fallout-style game. Post-apocalyptic goodness: guns, back-alley cyber-docs, radiation, mutants, splattering your foes into a blood red mist... And the PIP-boy. So competing suggestions will have to contend with that...

I should note, however, that Piratecat signed me up to run a game though I think I specifically mentioned I'd run IF I could play Of Sound Mind II. I don't see OSM2 on the events list, bub.

Wulf

Last edited:

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
Never having played CoC, I think my first time has to be with KidChthulu. And put me in Ben's Grim Tales morning game (I'm emailing you this weekend!), though I'll move over to the Spaceship Zero game if many many people want in on Grim Tales. Gotta spread the love!

orchid blossom

Explorer
Sign me up for Spaceship Zero in the morning, and Call of Cthulhu in the afternoon.

I've never heard of Spaceship Zero, but after three years of nothing but D&D I'm ready for something sci-fish again. Call of Cthulhu I kind of played. (Ask me about Drive-in Theater at Gen Con '98. All Roleplay, no roll, fun galore.)

Greybar

No Trouble at All
Dying Earth? Wow. Just re-reading some Vance recently, though I'm more familiar with the short storys and Lyonnesse than Dying Earth.

But afternoon and Spycraft sounds like something I'd love to try - please sign me up!

If the morning slots don't seem to be filling up then I'll be glad to jump into the Dying Earth. Until then I'll try not to be greedy. [grin] (Which is not to say that I don't encourage others not to take full advantage of the situation).

john

Remove ads