• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Boston EN World game a great success! Photo on p. 9!

Djeta Thernadier

First Post
Piratecat,

This might be a strange question coming from me, little miss I love all things cute and fluffy, but do any creatures that could possibly cause an allergic reaction in someone with allergies to dogs and cats reside in the casa de P-Kitty?

It won't stop me from coming but I'll just need to make sure I take the right allergy medications before I do :)

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Ohhh, yes. Two dogs and one cat that you probably will never see (due to the two dogs.) Best to medicate appropriately, and thank you for asking.

Djeta Thernadier

First Post
Piratecat said:
Ohhh, yes. Two dogs and one cat that you probably will never see (due to the two dogs.) Best to medicate appropriately, and thank you for asking.

Thanks. I shall invest in some non-drowsy allergy stuff and start taking it friday. Half the time I'm alleric to 'em , the other half of the time , I'm not. It's very odd.

SnowDog

First Post
Eridanis, my thoughts are with you and your family. I hope all is well.

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and getting a chance to play with some new rules, some new worlds, and most importantly, some new people. Please go easy on me, this is my first ENWorld gathering :).

guedo79

Explorer
SnowDog said:
Eridanis, my thoughts are with you and your family. I hope all is well.

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and getting a chance to play with some new rules, some new worlds, and most importantly, some new people. Please go easy on me, this is my first ENWorld gathering :).

Its going to be a lot of people's first ENWorld gathering. :cool:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Things to bring?

- A pencil.
- Some snacks or drinks to share (if convenient.)
- Money for lunch, plus a couple of bucks ($4-5) to toss in the kitty if you're coming to breakfast.
- Candied weasel tongues.
- Offerings for the Eric Noah shrine in my basement.
- A klein bottle filled with a mixture of mercury and maple syrup.
- Half a television frozen in a block of ice.
- A chocolate-greased ham radio with sloth sauce, served in a pineapple syringe.
- Dice.

Two days!

Last edited:

nopantsyet

First Post
Piratecat said:
Things to bring?

- A klein bottle filled with a mixture of mercury and maple syrup.
- Half a television frozen in a block of ice.
- A chocolate-greased ham radio with sloth sauce, served in a pineapple syringe.

Awwww, man! I told my wife I would need those someday, but no--she had to use the second room for the baby.

guedo79 said:
Wonderful. I see clothing is optional. I'll be ready.

What are you trying to say? :cool:

Serious question: Anybody know what hedron-count and in what quantity Septentrionalis requires?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads