• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Boston EN World game a great success! Photo on p. 9!

Conaill

First Post
Piratecat said:
Things to bring?
- Half a television frozen in a block of ice.
Hmm, tempting. But a little hard to carry on the T. Maybe I'll just bring some belgian chocolate instead (yeah, I know you'll all be disappointed...)

Silver Moon

Adventurer
Piratecat said:
Things to bring?
- A klein bottle filled with a mixture of mercury and maple syrup.
Well, I brought you an offering of maple syrup last time....we seem to be light on the Mercury today. How about rocks from Venus or Saturn instead?

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
All you really need to bring is yourself. After all, I have my priorities straight.

KidCthulhu is actually running a different Call of Cthulhu adventure than I thought she was. I had thought she was making you be Russian soldiers on a nuclear submarine (The Kursk); instead, she'll be running a little adventure named "Contagion." It's a delight!

Piratecat said:
All you really need to bring is yourself. After all, I have my priorities straight.

KidCthulhu is actually running a different Call of Cthulhu adventure than I thought she was. I had thought she was making you be Russian soldiers on a nuclear submarine (The Kursk); instead, she'll be running a little adventure named "Contagion." It's a delight!

Would it be alright if I slide from Shadowrun to Cthulhu? I've played Shadowrun a few times and I love it but I've never played Call of Cthulhu.

dougmander

Explorer
nopantsyet said:
Serious question: Anybody know what hedron-count and in what quantity Septentrionalis requires?

It's a d20 System game. Bring a full spread of -hedrons for rolling damage. You'll be playing with pre-rolled 5th level PCs.

See you Saturday,

SnowDog

First Post
Piratecat said:
Some snacks or drinks to share (if convenient.)
I would bring something homecooked but my wife is heading out of town (what an amazing coincidence; she leaves as I go to a "geek fest" :) ) so you get Doritos or something from me.

As for drinks, I'm going by the assumption you're asking for sodas and such as opposed to Dwarven Stout and Orcish Brandy. But since nobody else has brought it up and it's only 2 days away, I figured I'd be the poor sucker to bring it up and face the ridicule of the group ;).
Piratecat said:
Now that I can handle. :)

See you all in less than 36 hours.

JoeCrow

Explorer
Nyarrgg!!!

:mad:

I am le screwed. It's looking like I won't be able to make it Saturday. Curséd fellow employee who was supposed to cover for me apparently won't be able to. I was really looking forward to the Septentrionalis game, too. And Shadowrun. Nyarg.

I am filled with rage.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Drat! Joe, glare at him for us, and let me know if anything changes.

I've removed Joe Crow, and slid around Silvermoon and Daeroon. Shadowrun has 2 open slots (4 players), and just about everything else has one open slot. There's last minute cancellations for you. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads