Brave New Planes

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Brystasia Purelove: Half-Nymph/Female (Avenger/Favored Soul/Heartwarder)

Brystasia frowns a little at his words but continues, “And who’s wraith do we have to fear?”

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

Brystasia gives a look of frustrated anger and appears to be on the urge of issue a nasty reply only to hesitate. After a brief pause she replies, “Seer, and all you ask is to us to free a criminal. I have issues with freeing a criminal…” After a brief pause she continues, “Even if he’s forgotten, that does not me he is forgiven. What proof do you offer that he will not be given his freedom after all is said in done?”

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
Brystasia gives a look of frustrated anger and appears to be on the urge of issue a nasty reply only to hesitate. After a brief pause she replies, “Seer, and all you ask is to us to free a criminal. I have issues with freeing a criminal…” After a brief pause she continues, “Even if he’s forgotten, that does not me he is forgiven. What proof do you offer that he will not be given his freedom after all is said in done?”

He smiles, seemingly amused at your question. He says "The Lady would be displeased were I to unleash him in this city, but if you need further assurance, I can give it to you. I swear by the seven names of Heaven and the innumerable names of the Pit that I shall not release Abd-Ratep." A feeling of power surrounds his words. "Will you now agree to my request?"

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

Brystasia has a hesitant and almost convinced look on her face, “Does The Lady and you serve the greater good?”

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Brystasia has a hesitant and almost convinced look on her face, “Does The Lady and you serve the greater good?”

He laughs out loud. "I do not serve the Lady. I know of none who do. She demands little, but that which she forbids is not to be done. I do not serve the greater good, but neither do I serve any dark powers. I can assure you that my actions will not benefit any forces you oppose; with luck, I shall diminish the power of those who oppose Good."

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

If Brystasia feels self-conscious for being laugh at she does not show it. She looks from the Seer and to the companions by her side, “With luck and my service it seems…” She drops her eyes to the ground and simply nods her head in agreement. As she waits for the spells effect she grasps the holy symbol that is engraved upon her armor at heart level. Anyone close enough to hear her whispers can tell she is praying to a deity named Sune.

Last edited:

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
If Brystasia feels self-conscious for being laugh at she does not show it. She looks from the Seer and to the companions by her side, “With luck and my service it seems…” She drops her eyes to the ground and simply nods her head in agreement. As she waits for the spells effect she grasps the holy symbol that is engraved upon her armor at heart level. Anyone close enough to hear her whispers can tell she is praying to a deity named Sune.

His chant is much shorter this time, and seems to lack the power of his previous spell. Nevertheless, it sets its bindings tightly about Brystasia's soul. The Seer raises his hands again, dismissing the forces warding the circle. He then reaches into his robes, drawing forth a pair of shackles and a crook-like rod, both forged of some gleaming silvery metal. Handing them to Brystasia (as she is closest), he says "This rod will unlock the portal to the prison, and these shackles should bind Abd-Ratep's power once you have exited the demiplane. You may now enter the Astral as you see fit; I might warn against projection, as the githyanki are more aggressive than normal this year."

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

Brystasia politely takes the objects studying them with a slight amount of awe while she listens to the Seer instructions. When a chance presents itself she will address him one more time, “Seer, one more question if you don’t mind my boldness,” she waits for him to acknowledge her with a somber and apologetic look upon her face, “How do we get back to here once we leave the Astral plane?”

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Brystasia politely takes the objects studying them with a slight amount of awe while she listens to the Seer instructions. When a chance presents itself she will address him one more time, “Seer, one more question if you don’t mind my boldness,” she waits for him to acknowledge her with a somber and apologetic look upon her face, “How do we get back to here once we leave the Astral plane?”

"That is entirely up to you. While may not be in the same league as I, between you six a few planar transfers shouldn't be too difficult. If worst comes to worst, you can leave this complex and locate a portal to the Astral in an hour or two at most."

Remove ads