• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Call to the Four Lands

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Divine avenger

Could I return Andor to 1st level and create another character for southern operatives?:heh:

What say you about Roco? (except the fact that he is dwarf) He would be ranger/stone warden, but as dwarves aren't allowed, he'd be urban ranger or investigator (rogue/fighter), still no clear idea :(

J. Alexander

First Post
Neurotic

Neurotic...Let me think on that issue okay.....Andor fulfills a vital role for the party and has just not come into his own at this point in time.....but if that is what you really want , then i will give it a lot of consideration......my main issue is one of fairness in that the other players created their characters blind and without knowing how the campaing would develope, to allow you to go back and recreate one knowing how combat intensive the game will be etc...could give you an unfair advantage.....so gotta think.....In regards to the Divine Campaign,,,it is not going to start till feburary or march as I need to devote more time to the the two campaings I am running and to get Southern Operatives firmly establised. I will let you know by Friday or Saturday.

J.

Rhun

First Post
J. Alexander said:
In regards to the Divine Campaign,,,it is not going to start till feburary or march as I need to devote more time to the the two campaings I am running and to get Southern Operatives firmly establised.

If you really won't be starting until Feb/March, I may be interested in Divine Avengers after all...I should have more time after the start of the year in which to play games/build characters.

Ferrix

Explorer
Sorry about dropping off the face of the planet. I've been having a rough time with immigration issues and was bouncing around between friends places. Home for the holidays now.

Are you not starting till the spring?

J. Alexander

First Post
Delay

Yes, I will be delaying the game till feburary or march...if you would like though you can go ahead and start on characters for the Divine campaign and post them etc....I figure it will take about two or three weeks to get all that done :)

Neurotic

Divine avengers

Don't bother JA, it's just my whining because Andor is created with undead hatred in mind. You said up front that it will be combat intensive campaign and I can play caster priest that will occasionaly shine, it just seems that he would be better suited for an avenger.

I'll create urban ranger variant (if you allow it) with maybe later level or two in rogue (for skills) or fighter...

Neurotic

Vorian explains

I re-read Vorians post and don't find it so extensively offensive. Pushy yes, but he didn't say anything about judgement or anything elses

But, still I'd like to explain:
As I see Vorian, he asked it dettached while surveying preparation for battle below, not as prying question but as discovering in advance potential strategic threat. He would probably snap out of planning and be confused at the allegation for a moment before his 'normal' behavior re-establishes and he apologizes for callousness...

He follows Lady Chess and I see him as having three 'operational modes'.

One, protector of the Lands in which he is noble knight, helping weak, defending helpless etc.
(his good side)

Second, strategist in which he is cold and calculating, ready to send men to die or lead the charge himself if that is needed to insure victory. Having his Good side, he preffers not to do it if there is other way even if it means spending more time or resources, but he would do it if needed.
In this, human feelings play only small part and he is wont to ignore both his diplomatic training and potential hurt feelings by those around him in interest of brevity and succintness. (his neutral side)

Third, he is diplomat, knight negotiator, honorable, accepting and just, but unyielding in following orders and hard against breaking the rules... (his lawful side)

Hm, multiple personality disorder? :\

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Out of Town

I'll be checking in periodically today until about 4:30 local time, then will be off to internet wasteland until Wednesday night.

Y'all have a great Christmas!

Remove ads