• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Carrion Crown AP (Savage Stampede) - IC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Aerodus looks at the arrows and takes his quiver off his hip. He starts to take out all the arrows in his quiver and replace them with the brown and white fletched arrows.

[sblock=Division of Loot]
dozen silver arrows (brown fletched)
- Aerodus (He's the only one with a bow.)
four sun rods
- Aerodus
- Aerodus
- ?
- ?
six flasks of holy water
- Hagnim
- Hagnim
- ?
- ?
- ?
- ?
ten white fletched arrows - magical +1 arrows
- Aerodus (see above)
five blue fletched arrows - magical +1 ghost touch arrows
- runner?
two black fletched arrows - magical +1 undead bane arrows
- runner?
five potions of cure light wounds(d8+1)
- Daros
- Hagnim
- Aerodus
- ?
- ?
two potions of lesser restoration
- ?
- ?
two scroll cases - 4 scrolls (hide form undead(x2), protection from evil, detect undead)
- protection from evil (arcane) - Daros
- detect undead (arcane) - ?
- hide from undead (divine) - ?
- Hide from undead (divine) - ?
four haunt siphons - magical
- Daros
- Hagnim
- Daggal
- ?
spirit planchette - magica
- ? [/sblock]

rangerjohn

Explorer
Zeldana of Pharasma

"As has been suggested I will take a potion of cure light wounds, and the board. If no one objects I will take a potion of lesser restoration and a vial of holy water as well."

OOC: So that's all together one each clw, lesser restoration, and holy water. Then the spirit planchette?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: Glad you made it GM. I went ahead and gave Josef two sunrods and he will have the extra quiver with 13 regular arrows and the 7 magical ones. We are all set then. Just need Zeledana's spells for the day and I will advance this tomorrow morning.

[sblock=Division of Loot]
dozen silver arrows (brown fletched)
- Aerodus (He's the only one with a bow.)
four sun rods
- Aerodus
- Aerodus
- Josef
- Josef
six flasks of holy water
- Hagnim
- Hagnim
- Josef
- Daggal
- Zeledana
- Aerodus
ten white fletched arrows - magical +1 arrows
- Aerodus (see above)
five blue fletched arrows - magical +1 ghost touch arrows
- Josef
two black fletched arrows - magical +1 undead bane arrows
- Josef
five potions of cure light wounds(d8+1)
- Daros
- Hagnim
- Zeledana
- Josef
- Daggal
two potions of lesser restoration
- Hagnim
- Zeledana
two scroll cases - 4 scrolls (hide form undead(x2), protection from evil, detect undead)
- protection from evil (arcane) - Daros
- detect undead (arcane) - Daros
- hide from undead (divine) - Daggal
- Hide from undead (divine) - Daggal
four haunt siphons - magical
- Daros
- Hagnim
- Daggal
- Aerodus
spirit planchette - magical
- Zeledana [/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: Planning on visiting a haunted prison that is central to the adventure so I would say yep.

Harrowstone is located about a mile south of the town of Ravengro. It sits on a large hill and from the top you can look across the river to see most of the town from the vantage point.

The roof of the central building sags and a small home near the larger compound looks in worse shape. the eastern walls have collapsed inward due to a sinkhole that formed years ago. That hole is now filled with stagnant water from rain and snow.

OCC: Where to first?

Attachments

• Harrowstone-DW.jpg
    Harrowstone-DW.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 82

rangerjohn

Explorer
OOC: Planning on visiting a haunted prison that is central to the adventure so I would say yep.

Still not much to choose from at first level. Will go with the standard.

Spells:
0:3 Detect Magic, Guidance, Light
1:Bless, Magic Stone + Obscuring Mist

Domain Powers

Icicle (Sp): As a standard action, you can fire an icicle from your finger, targeting any foe within 30 feet as a ranged touch attack. The icicle deals 1d6 points of cold damage + 1 point for every two cleric levels you possess. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier. 6/day

Touch the Spirit World (Su): With a touch, you can empower a weapon to affect incorporeal creatures. The weapon touched deals half damage to incorporeal creatures, or full damage if it is a magic weapon. This benefit lasts for a number of rounds equal to your cleric level. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier, 6/day.

Channel Positive Energy 6/day.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads