Carrion Crown AP (The Deadwatchers) - IC

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
"It was a ghost, nothing more. It wailed and caused the others to run. I knew I would not be able to deal with it alone, so I followed them out. As for now, I think we should move on, if you don't want to know what those arrows do. The south door looks inviting enough. Care to check it out? Or if we feel lucky enough, we can try that other door again." she asks as she moves to the hallway and inspects the north and south door.

Then, realizing that she could indeed help someone, she speaks up. "Triessa, allow me to speak to Szare, if you don't mind?"

If allowed, Bella moves to the figure named Szare and cocks her head to the side. "I think you might be able to help out a little more. Let's just give you a little incentive to not run away this time...."

She then grabs another pair of the centipede legs, crushes them between her fingers and uses the remains to draw a mark on Szare's forearm. "That should do it..." she says, satisfied with her work. (Ward Hex - +2 deflection bonus to AC and a +2 resistance bonus on saving throws. Lasts until it fails a save or is hit.)

"Ven, keep a watch out for any reptiles or mammals in this place. If you sense any of them, let me know; I have use of them..."

EDIT - Bella has an empty cantrip slot, can preopare Guidance if you want to attempt it...
[sblock=Spells Prepared]
0 - Dancing Lights, Message, Read Magic, TBD
1 - Cure Light Wounds, Ill Omen, Identify[/sblock]

Last edited:

Blood and Honor

First Post
"It would be nice to see what these arrows are, thank you Bella." Merik holds the black fletched arrow out in front of him. Once identified he places it back into his quiver.

"Either way would be fine with me. If you decide to try the lock I can grant you Pharasma's guidance."

ghostcat

First Post
After everyone has pooh-poohed his idea about the warden, Piedra stops looking at the papers and stomps around searching for a key to the west door.

[sblock=OOC]Perception = +6[/sblock]

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
With eyes alight, Bella beams a smile to everyone. "These will definitely come in handy! They are magically enhanced as well as the bane of undead. We must use them wisely..."

Shayuri

First Post
"That might give us a chance against that ghost," Triessa says hopefully, giving Szare's arm a quick look-over where Bella worked her magic. "Do you think it might have been the ghost of one of those five prisoners the files mentioned?"

ghostcat

First Post
Piedra thinks back to the various titbit of information that he learn from the professor and the undead hunters and concludes that the thing that chased them was probably a poltergeist not a ghost. So he answers Triessa by saying. "Now I have had time to think about it calmly, I reckon that the thing that chased us is more likely to be a poltergeist rather than a ghost. That means it probably isn't one of the special prisoners."

[sblock=OOC]Take 10 on Knowledge (undead) +4 for 14.
HM. is it OK taking 10 or should I roll?[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads