Carrion Crown AP (The Deadwatchers) - IC

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Bella pours over the documents, hearing Piedra's theory. "No, the prisoners are the key. There is more, but I am missing something I think. Anyone else have a clue?"

(+12 was with the +4 bonus. Any two Aid Another successes will get us to what we need)

Ven scurries over to a loose paper, inspecting it as Bella talks but can't read it. He does grab it and give it to Bella, but there is nothing new on it to aid her.

Last edited:

Blood and Honor

First Post
Merik looks to Peidra with a smile. "I am quite the marksman, yes. If it is you wish for me..." He stops and coughs violently for a moment. "Excuse me. I'll take the arrows." Looking at each set of arrows he notices they have different colored fletching. "Do you know which does what?"

"It is good to that I'm not the only that cared for the Professor." He says as he looks to Elthos. "Has it been the typical undead scourge?"

He then looks to Bella and Valanar. "I am ready if everyone else is."

"It looks like you have a map of sorts."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Ah! This is it," Bella says holding a sheet of parchment. "This is a note from the warden giving instructions on the handling of the 'five special prisoners'. Let's see they are..."

She looks at the list again and seems confused. "These names are odd. It says, 'Keep Father Charlatan and the Piper of Illmarsh in cells at the opposite ends of the upper cellblocks. The other three, the Lopper, the Mosswater Marauder, and the Splatter Man are to be kept in the oubliette, the western cells, and in the Nevermore, respectively'?"

OCC: Congrats on reaching LvL 2

ghostcat

First Post
Previously Merik said...

Merik looks to Peidra with a smile. "I am quite the marksman, yes. If it is you wish for me..." He stops and coughs violently for a moment. "Excuse me. I'll take the arrows." Looking at each set of arrows he notices they have different colored fletching. "Do you know which does what?"

"Tell you what. We'll split them, just to be on the safe side. The brown fletched arrow are silver, the white fletched arrows are magical (+1), the blue fletched arrows are ghost touch and we still don't know what the black fletched arrows do. But we do know they are magical."

[sblock=OOC]Transfer 6 silver, 5 white, 2 blue and 1 black to Merik and keep an identical amount for Piedra.[/sblock]

Blood and Honor

First Post
Merik takes the arrows from Peidra with a smile. "Sounds like a plan."

Pointing now looking to the map. "Now do we have a plan on how to take this place on? What was it you ran into last time? A ghost or zombies?" He steps back a second looks over the party. "Nevermind the zombies..." he laughs before saying "I know this group kill a few lowly undead such as zombies."

jackslate45

First Post
"I am not sure WHAT it was. I just did not want to spend another moment in that room. The fear that flooded over me, I could do nothing except turn and run." Elthos said

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Bella watches Ven suddenly, as something within him has changed. She can feel it, and spends some time talking with him. She takes her time, tuning the others out for the 15 minutes it takes to understand what has transpired. When she is done, she stands, brushes the paperwork off her lap, and comes to a realization.

"Ven seems to have learned a few more tricks. He passed some newfound knowledge to me, and hopefully it will come in handy. As for these names, and their locations, I am not liking this one bit. Did anyone come by a map for this prison from the town? I can't remember if it was in the same place that we found all that other information...

Oh, and I think I can help with determining what that other arrow does now. Ven seems to have taught me a thing or two."

She then reaches to her deck, shuffles them three times and pulls the top card. Examining it, she smiles, places it in her cloak pocket, and puts her Harrow Deck away. "This might just come in handy..." she says as she places the card in her pocket.

[sblock]Leveled up, learned 2 new spells, using the time now to prepare one of them, Identify. Will use it if the others feel they want to know what the arrow does. Drew the Bear card. Just realized I only have to roll 1d6 for the Harrow feat.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
"There was some kind of ghost," Triessa explains. "The fear I felt though, it wasn't natural. I'm sure of it. Fear clung to the shade, and I...I couldn't fight it." She sighed and shook her head. "I am sorry. I'll try harder next time."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OCC: Two doors left in this wing of the prison. Which way do you wish to go?

Attachments

• CC-DW-1c.jpg
    CC-DW-1c.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 83

Remove ads