Carrion Crown AP (The Deadwatchers) - IC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OCC: Your good if you just want the name and rumor about what it can do. i.e. very scary and throws thinks without touching them.

Are we headed back to the locked door?

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
"Has any one found a map of this prison? I would like to check something. The number five has bells ringing in my head for some reason."

Bella looks around the offices for a map of the prison.

jackslate45

First Post
Elthos, keeping the watch going, was thinking before realizing "I am an IDIOT! No wonder that door would not open! Guys, I think I know how we can get though that door now. I forgot that some doors pins are below as well as above, so if I can get my pick hitting both I should be able to get it."

ghostcat

First Post
Piedra considers things for a bit and says "If you really think you can open the door, we may has well go back and do it. That will clear the west wing."

With that, Piedra leads the way back to the door.

Shayuri

First Post
Triessa notices Bella's search and shyly offers the mage her journal, in which she's been drawing a map of the prison as they explore it. There isn't a lot of detail, but it shows the passages and major features within an outline of the outside walls. Along the left side are scribbled notes about what's happened in each room.

"Does this help?"

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Looking over the map, Bella shakes her head. "No, I need a map of where these five prisoners were kept. Having them in various places may seem normal, but what if it was deliberate? I want to see where they were in relation to each other. Only way to do that I guess is to find a map of the prisons, or map it ourselves."

Bella gathers her self and moves out with the rest as they head to the locked door. She hopes that they will have better results this time.

ghostcat

First Post
Leading the way to the west door, Piedra responses to Bella "Well assuming you are correct about the prisoners." (Despite their best efforts the others haven't convinced Piedra that he is wrong about the prisoners) "The warder himself said he had separated them deliberately."

Shayuri

First Post
"But probably just so they couldn't talk, or collaborate, right?" Triessa supplied. "They were too dangerous, so he kept them isolated." She looked at Bella curiously. "Why? What do you think might be going on?"

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
"I am not sure, but the cards told of this fire. That eruption was this place being consumed in flames. There was a Betrayer as well. Perhaps it was the warden. Perhaps not."

Remove ads