Carrion Crown AP (Savage Stampede) - IC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Once the roguish priestess has finished the locked door gives way opening into a short corridor that leads to another door. From outside looking in the group can tell that this door is hanging by only one of it's hinges and leads to darkness beyond.

OCC: Ready to venture into Harrowstone?

Walking Dad

First Post
OCC: Ready to venture into Harrowstone?

Aye!

[sblock=Funny]
Mazes and Monsters retro-clone 3: meet the characters Blog of Holding

After the introductions, the Maze Controller introduces the adventure:
"There is a wasteland of gnarled hills, covered with withered trees and dried grass. Beneath these hills is the entrance to the forbidden mazes of the Generai. It is rumored that within these mazes are Mutated People. Once human, they are now unspeakably vicious. It is also known that there are wondrous treasures in these mazes for those brave and clever enough to find them. Thus warned, shall ye enter?

As one, the players cry, "Aye!"

The Maze Controller nods. "Let the journey begin."

[/sblock]

rangerjohn

Explorer
OOC: Sorry forgot about this. The site went down while I was trying to post Sunday night. Or was it Saturday night. whichever, again I apologize for the delay.

With her armor restored, Zeldana bows to the lead men and follows after them.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Once everyone is ready the group ventures into the upper level of the haunted prison. The large hallway leads east and south.

To the east light comes from outside as the far wall is total gone. Rows of benches line the area before the collapsed wall.

To the south the hallway is lined with cells and seems to continue off into darkness.

OCC: Note on map - Squares are 10' x 10' and if you wish to look down any other halls let me know that a character will scout by looking down them. Everyone is currently at the blue X.

Attachments

• CC-SS lvl2-1.jpg
    CC-SS lvl2-1.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 91

Walking Dad

First Post
47912d1300876452-rg-carrion-crown-ap-savage-stampede-hagnim.png

"Let me try something." Hagnim says. He looks at the by now no longer enchanted pebble, speaks a quick prayer and rolls the now glowing stone down the south corridor.

[sblock=OOC]
Hagnum should be able to look 10 ft more down, as his darkvision reaches to 60 ft. as has the Hobgoblin. Also is the ligh reaching this far for the paladin (normal vision) or the cleric (low-light vision).

Oh, and the duergar has even a darkvision of 120 ft.

I can give a guidance spell to all tests.

[sblock=Mini Stat Block]
Hagnim

HP: 12/12
AC: 19, Touch 13, Flat Footed 16
Initiative: +3
CMB: +1
CMD: 14
Fort: +5
Ref: +3
Will +6
Speed 20'

active spells: